Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Plenty of bargains here. Kruezer looks like a must. Then Luey as well.

Maric/Kruezer looks good for me this early. Will be interesting to see if anyone goes Sandi again.

Yeah I can't imagine many coaches won't be selecting at least one of Kreuzer or Luey. Nic Nat/Kreuz for me at this stage. Not really convinced enough by any of the top 10 scorers to pay top dollar for a set & forget ruck team.

Thinking Goldstein could be a nice POD and than one of Kreuzer or Luey. Although not sure if I want to miss out on Nic Nat. Will be keenly watching pre-season here.

Kruezer and Minson have me interested early doors. As is so often the case with the rucks - will be one of the most interesting preseason discussions

I'll probably go with Kruezer/Leuenberger but will have to see later on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Set & Forget again this year... Worked OK last year with Sandi & Lobbe. Lobbe didn't quite scale to the heights I envisioned for him but did OK overall. Derickx though was the clincher. Made a few points and a few $$'s at the same time. Will definitely be looking to get a F/R rookie in though.

Depending on if if he stays fit in pre season and if we play Giles or not, but Bellchambers could be worth a look should be around 300k and could play as a sole ruck man and is coming into his prime now

Depending on if if he stays fit in pre season and if we play Giles or not, but Bellchambers could be worth a look should be around 300k and could play as a sole ruck man and is coming into his prime now

Bellchambers doesn't have a prime.

Giles however is a great option

I don't really get the Griffin love. Unless you take Sandi as R1, then taking Griffen as R3/4 makes some sense...some

I think the idea is that he is the most established near-to-bottom-priced ruck. I doubt he'll end up in many sides if a cheap ruck finds his way into a rd 1 side, he's just a stop-gap name for now.

I don't really get the Griffin love. Unless you take Sandi as R1, then taking Griffen as R3/4 makes some sense...some

Usually i almost always pick Goldstein...im a bit biased and i still may do that, depending on the coin i have Goldstein/Leuy/Kreuz/bottom barreler may also be on the cards.

$300k, no Ryder, and presumably DPP. I may start him as the forward half of a R/F link this year - will be happy enough if he averages around 2012/13 levels (80-85), which I think is very achievable. The main concern is staying on the park.

What would be a "pass" score for an 18+ game Tom Bellchambers season? 85+

Kreuzer burger and giles maybe. Need to see bye impact

I think going both those is a bit suicidal. I've had enough of Berger. I know he can be better but * me he's been around 8 years and averaged 100 once and in five of those years has played under 10 games. I just don't think the reward is there for the risk. Kruezer has been around 7 years and never averaged over 100 either. The great word 'potential', if you had picked your team on potential you'd have 12 years of Jarryd ******* Waite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back