Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine - but it's sure a hell of a lot better than some other comments I've seen floated around here and the treatment to some new posters that resulted in a couple of recent suspensions.

There are a lot of people in here willing to throw stones in this glass house.

I guess why it gets to me is that I do spend time in here and I do feel as though I contribute with conversation and threads ongoing but I do feel that because of my involvement with SCE that I am also not that welcome.

People in here have placed a stigma associated with SCE, not me.

More than welcome NT, no Stigma

That's fine - but it's sure a hell of a lot better than some other comments I've seen floated around here and the treatment to some new posters that resulted in a couple of recent suspensions.

There are a lot of people in here willing to throw stones in this glass house.

I guess why it gets to me is that I do spend time in here and I do feel as though I contribute with conversation and threads ongoing but I do feel that because of my involvement with SCE that I am also not that welcome.

People in here have placed a stigma associated with SCE, not me.

Agree that others have posted some very poor remarks about new posters etc. Also have no idea who the SCE people are so they are entitled to do what they like AFAIAC. I very much am interested in your posts, please continue to post . I shall battle my ignorance valiantly.:p

If you agree then the above post I quoted has merit. Bonts alone won't carry Minson as far as HO>adv. are concerned.

;)
MATE!
Stop filling my brain with Minson doubts

:(:cry:

There's a few ruckmen at the upper price range who've never backed up such a high scoring season as the one they had last year.

Quoting this for everyone to read again. Quality statement.

Only one RUCK SC HoF'er - Dean Cox.

IMO
  • Goldstein > Jacobs for total points.
  • Naitanui 3rd for total points.
  • Leuenberger will be spend too much time up forward, and ave max 85.

Had him as my R2 and POD - was looking real good before he went down last year. What am I missing?

You're missing that he's short of a gallop due to knee surgery in Sweden or somewhere during the off-season.

Hasn't done much preseason, so won't exactly be setting the world on fire early on.

Oh and we're going get flogged most weeks... There's that too.

I've got Maric and TBC. Thoughts?

Should I go Nic Nat ahead of Maric?

Thoughts on the money that Ahmed Saad will make in comparison to Lamb/Lambert? If I do a mini downgrade there then I can go and get Goldy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been on Mumford for weeks. Starting to waiver... Mostly because I need cash in other areas, but Mumford is a lock for 130ppg+ for the first 6 weeks of the season.

Had a huge gut feeling on Jacobs last season which paid off. Having the same gut feeling in reference to Minson which makes this all harder.

Been on Mumford for weeks. Starting to waiver... Mostly because I need cash in other areas, but Mumford is a lock for 130ppg+ for the first 6 weeks of the season.

Had a huge gut feeling on Jacobs last season which paid off. Having the same gut feeling in reference to Minson which makes this all harder.
Don't you hate those little voices ahahahhaah! :D

The only thing Vickerey will effect is the potatoeness of the Richmond side.
Maric is the main man, Vickerey may give him a chop out, but is usually a forward.
Yeah sweet was thinking less rest for Maric and potentially more prone to injury but his ruck time shouldn't change right, who will be backing him up out of interest

Yeah sweet was thinking less rest for Maric and potentially more prone to injury but his ruck time shouldn't change right, who will be backing him up out of interest
tumblr_mf4lscIM1P1rbxqza.gif

Just out of curiosity, why has dericx been left out of consideration? Is he still injured?
I have to be honest, I can't answer that. I haven't seen him on any injury list and from what I have tracked from the club website, he has had a full preseason. The fact that Naismith has had a limited preseason and has started ahead him in the NAB Challenge would suggest that Horse sees him as pretty low on the pecking order.

Can someone give some clarity in regards to Naitanui? Is he actually under an injury cloud? I read on the West Coast board that he's the fittest he's been for seasons, yet he only played 1 NAB game, and about 70% of it was just sitting in the goal square.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back