Not open for further replies.

Pre-scaling;

Jamar - 85 (5d,2m,1t,29ho)
ZSmith - 72 (6d,4m,1t,37ho)
Gorringe - 67 (12d,3m,5t,4ho)

Stats don't seem too bad.

TheOz - can you get H/O to adv stat% ?

Anyone?
I get them from fantasy freako twitter and he hasn't produced any yet. Going NN and Bellchambers coz all the premo rucks have value to shed.

I've gone Mumford, Goldstein (O'Brien).

Risky set up but hope Mumford gets points for contested possessions etc. Could have given up on the captain loophole and taken Downie though as a back-up (if Mumford gets injured), but I'll think about the Mumford situation if/when the time comes.

Nic Nat was huge. If he can't crack a tonne when he plays like that, there aren't going to be many big ruck scores this season, unless they kick a lot of goals
So far not one has cracked 100 although Mumford, Goldstein and Jacobs play tomorrow, the latter two could cancel each other out somewhat though. It does look like the new scoring is having an impact however.

Nic Nat was huge. If he can't crack a tonne when he plays like that, there aren't going to be many big ruck scores this season, unless they kick a lot of goals

Produced a compelling set of numbers NicNat. 15 disposals (4 kicks 11 handballs) 14 contested, 3 clearances, 38 hitouts but also 3 clangers. Would have thought it would be enough for 100+ and I don't even have him!

Produced a compelling set of numbers NicNat. 15 disposals (4 kicks 11 handballs) 14 contested, 3 clearances, 38 hitouts but also 3 clangers. Would have thought it would be enough for 100+ and I don't even have him!
Also kicked a goal late in the game when it was close. Regardless, he looked extremely good and should become one of the top rucks by year's end if he stays fit.

TBC 82 in the wet playing sole ruck makes me happy. Still can't believe I picked him, but for a change the Bombers fans might be right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15/37 ho/adv is very high too. The dopers ran out of legs in the second half specifically Bellchambers who was stuffed, will be better for the run.

To be fair Smellchambers was only playing against Pyke. :rainbow:

He wont get so many hitouts to advantage like that against the better opp rucks going around.

To be fair Smellchambers was only playing against Pyke. :rainbow:

He wont get so many hitouts to advantage like that against the better opp rucks going around.
Think the wet weather helped as well imo. (More stoppages)

I'll be holding onto Goldy & Maric;

Last year I started with Lberger went to Mumford & than went to Jacobs. Don't want to be wasting trades in the rucks this year.

Serious question here.
Seems like the rucks are losing 10-20 points per game. That 20-40 points per game for two rucks. There are still 3300 points total per game. What are Champion Data doing with those 20-40 points? Are there new points for various acts we don't know about? Extra points for existing actions? Just being added randomly to player a scores?

In the end I decided to go with Leuey & TBC thinking they will both go up in price & that the premo priced rucks will all drop in price substantially due to new ruck scoring rules. So far It's looking like I was on the money. Hopefully I will be able to upgrade both of them during the byes for the best performing rucks with just one rookie downgrade.

Serious question here.
Seems like the rucks are losing 10-20 points per game. That 20-40 points per game for two rucks. There are still 3300 points total per game. What are Champion Data doing with those 20-40 points? Are there new points for various acts we don't know about? Extra points for existing actions? Just being added randomly to player a scores?
Going by Saturday's game it appears they all get given to Gary Ablett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back