List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with Terlichs contract extension it really is bizarre list management. Didn't see why we just didn't give them a 1 year deal.

pt9pz.jpg

We only got Bernie through Sylvia leaving and Adelaide being locked out of the 1st round of draft. Yes it was kept hidden but Bernie was hardly an A grader. We need to go hard for Treloar or Danger. We have to pay overs to get them and im more than happy to do that as long as we have enough $ left over for Hogans next contract. Thats fine if were being quiet about it, but i want us to not go away. Keep upping the $ or length of contract until we get them interested. Surely we can offer 3-5 hundred thousand mire a season than Geelong! I just hope were being ruthless. Maybe we are, but im not hearing anything about it.
Vince at his best is as A grade as it gets.

Trade -
Mark Jamar
Jeremy Howe
Jimmy Toumpas

Chase-
Dion Prestia
James Aish

Draft-
Backs
Forwards
Prestia has already turned us down. I don't think we would trade Jamar seeing how the is going to retire soon. I also thought he Viv had done enough to stay on

Where are they getting all these first round picks to trade for these players? Or do they think fringe players like Seedsman and Witts will be enough :$

I think this is where future trading will come in.

Offer the Lions next year's first round draft pick plus either Witts or Seedsman for Aish, and offer this year's first rounder plus a first rounder for trading Scharenberg perhaps (they'd probably need more than that, but you see where I'm getting at).

Absolutely furious at how well the Pies have stockpiled young talent if this eventuates.

Where are they getting all these first round picks to trade for these players? Or do they think fringe players like Seedsman and Witts will be enough :$
The rumour is this years 1st rounder for Treloar and next years 1st rounder for Aish.

They are still only rumours though.

Prestia has already turned us down. I don't think we would trade Jamar seeing how the is going to retire soon. I also thought he Viv had done enough to stay on
Dion Prestia said that he wanted to run out his contract at Gold Coast http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...st-suns-contract/story-fni5f7ka-1227474697418
Todd Viney was asked on radio before the Dogs game about Prestia and he said we are led to believe he will see his contract out but we will still enquire and when he's out of contract next year we will be after him, the way he said it I'm not sure it's done with yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back