2016-17 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly have not watched us this year. We've done nothing this year to suggest we are anything but play off cannon fodder.

Also that Seabrook deal. Ugh.
Perhaps I have to much faith in your guns.
I thought you played some pretty decent hockey in patches just before the end of the year but your form since New Year has been pretty average. Maybe I'm expecting too much from them but I still think they will come good and win the West

Exactly so don't have a go at me for speaking the truth. Still funny how he got to the all star game

What's funny about it? The NHL All Star Game is a marketing tool aimed at people who don't normally watch hockey, it is not a measure of merit.

What's funny about it? The NHL All Star Game is a marketing tool aimed at people who don't normally watch hockey, it is not a measure of merit.
It depends, some players are clearly picked on merit, others picked on marketing. You really think McDonagh and trocheck were picked for marketing? Same goes for Suter

Canes and Islanders would of been fun to watch. Nearly 90 SOG and the Canes win 7-4. Zero PP's for the game aswell

Great day for the Caps as far as the standings go with the Jackets going down 4-3 to the Cats, the Pens being hit for 6 against the Wings and the Rags coughing up 3 goals in under a minute to lose 5-4 to the Habs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tampa Bay are four points out of a playoff spot and have played four more games than two of the clubs (Chronno & Oddawa) that are four points ahead of them (the Calamity Cats are also four points in front having played one more game than Tampa). Tampa starting a swing through California this week, it could be all over for them by the end of the week.
They're only a point above the stinkin' Devils having played the same amount of games!

I read somewhere Toews is getting named in the top 100 (cue the filthiness from brades) and that's the reason the league wanted him there
He's one of the top 100 of all time? Hes a great player but thats pulling the other one.

After not giving up a even strength goal in 6 games we cough up 2 in 30 seconds today, still lead 3-2 but need to get back on it

9 goals in the second period :eek:

Is this a record number of goals for a period?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back