Competitions 2016 AFL Fantasy Club Board Championships JOIN THE CROWS BOARD OPEN LEAGUE "W37RF26H"

Remove this Banner Ad

I kinda just take the piss when playing fantasy/give it a minutes thought if I remember after doing my RDT so I'll probably only fill a spot if it's required otherwise someone else can have it.

2015 rank: 8,202
2014 rank: 81
I'm the same as Dylan. Don't really take it too seriously. But I did finish 653rd last year.
And I have made a team, so add me if you need.

I kinda just take the piss when playing fantasy/give it a minutes thought if I remember after doing my RDT so I'll probably only fill a spot if it's required otherwise someone else can have it.

2015 rank: 8,202
2014 rank: 81

I'm the same as Dylan. Don't really take it too seriously. But I did finish 653rd last year.
And I have made a team, so add me if you need.
You both make me sick, what with your "I don't take this seriously!" hoo har. 81st and 653rd. Not serious. Pfft. Vomit. Bloody flogs.

I put like 80% of my time into my SC team. I pretty much just use a variation of my SC team for the other 2 comps.
I would waste far too much time on fantasy if I had a SC team. Far more time than I already waste on fantasy... :$

You both make me sick, what with your "I don't take this seriously!" hoo har. 81st and 653rd. Not serious. Pfft. Vomit. Bloody flogs.
And to think my RDT/SC sucked so hard the year I did well in AF, would have spent 95% of my time on RDT, 4% SC and 1% AF. Kinda shows you how lucky/unlucky you can get with these comps. AFL Fantasy just gives me the shits though so I just go with the trade without thinking approach and hope for the best.

As you can see from the 2015 results it didn't work so well a second time around :p

Ah, I'll do it but I can't be assed finding my ranking.

I'm the opposite - only do AF now. Don't bother with supercoach anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had by far my worst year ever last year, but if you need someone to fill a spot I'm happy to help

Your History
2015 Season
macca23 2015 Classic Team Summary

Final Rank
OF 162,573
Best Rank
AVG 1,930.8
Best Score
IN RD 20
Total score
AVG 1,930.8

yeah sorry not doing AFL Fantasy this year... only supercoach

Hadn't been on BigFooty for a while and just saw this.
I'm keen to participate again.
My final rank for AFL Fantasy in 2015 was 131 (can't seem to find a screen shot of it though).
I finished with 47,547 points.
Team name is Oranges@Halftime.
If you're still using the same email address as last year, click on this link:
216027_1bc60c6a8a06b0bf6d919da121eeeda5.PNG

to access your previous results. Take a screenshot and post it here.

If you can, also post your 2014 result if it was better than 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back