News 2016 AFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I've heard this a couple times lately. What is the story with this? Can you point me to a thread or explain please?
Can't find the thread on my phone but skav put it to us that Dangerfield was coming our way there were screen shots and a great story to back it up with his girlfriend getting a job on the Gold Coast was a great story but obviously never eventuated

YESS!!! We've done it. Thankyou GCFC Digital.

I love how Aaron Hall goes and gets a kebab like any other human being, but now he is the kebab cult hero. Even he had no idea what was going on :p

But now he'll probably never get another kebab again due to being scared of someone spying on him eating it. :D

Can't find the thread on my phone but skav put it to us that Dangerfield was coming our way there were screen shots and a great story to back it up with his girlfriend getting a job on the Gold Coast was a great story but obviously never eventuated

Ok. Thank you. I've heard people mention the name Skav but never knew the backstory.

Kind of off topic but how close was Riewoldt to coming to GC? I forget where I was reading it but I was going back in some threads (either here or rumors section) and one mentioned a possibility of Nick coming home. Was this realistic? Close to happening? Just a dream?

Thanks

YESS!!! We've done it. Thankyou GCFC Digital.

I love how Aaron Hall goes and gets a kebab like any other human being, but now he is the kebab cult hero. Even he had no idea what was going on :p

But now he'll probably never get another kebab again due to being scared of someone spying on him eating it. :D

If he's not spotted in a kebab place then we'll have to check the gelato shops.

Kind of off topic but how close was Riewoldt to coming to GC? I forget where I was reading it but I was going back in some threads (either here or rumors section) and one mentioned a possibility of Nick coming home. Was this realistic? Close to happening? Just a dream?

Thanks
I've seen interviews with nick where he mentions just how hard they chased him and how tempting it became but he loved the saints too much,but by him turning it down we turned our attention to Gaz and got him. If we'd got Riewoldt it's unlikely we would have got Gaz too.

I've seen interviews with nick where he mentions just how hard they chased him and how tempting it became but he loved the saints too much,but by him turning it down we turned our attention to Gaz and got him. If we'd got Riewoldt it's unlikely we would have got Gaz too.

Thank you. I never put two and two together. I was thinking how awesome it'd be to have both. Definitely makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank God for that. We would never have won a game for the first two years if we didn't get Gaz.

Surely Hall with be an ambassador for the local Kebab shop. "If Aaron Hall get's 30 disposals on the weekend all Suns fans get a free Kebab"
Unless it's owned by Crust Pizza, in which case they'll just deny the competition exists and refuse to acknowledge the offer

Surely Hall with be an ambassador for the local Kebab shop. "If Aaron Hall get's 30 disposals on the weekend all Suns fans get a free Kebab"

A year ago I could of seen this happening. Now they would be giving out free kebabs every weekend.

Hally isn't the only sun with a favourite meal. Tom Nichols seems to love a bit of donuttime and Charlie loved New York Slice

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back