Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

in short....your commish should pause the draft, and force people to cut down to 34 max, with players under the position limits allowed. Then commish goes thru and ticks all the boxes for each teams keepers. Then set the keeper deadline to expire so the league is in lockdown. Then re-start the draft.

Yes, this is very important in my view.

fuey you listening or off wumping about Sam Mitchell again??

Anyone else in the league have a view? About the issue, not of foo-ster and Mitchell...

Yep, when I went to the "keepers page", on the site, it helpfully lists no keepers for any team.

So basically we just have to guess at who is really a FA, and leave fuey to check...

Thanks for checking GG.exe

Ok, so I think I know what I've done...

Basically, I downloaded the offline draft tool to see if it was any easier... so I think that's why it's put all the players into the FA pool. Now, good news is, none of the rosters are lost or anything like that, the bad news is, I'm not 100% sure if I can fix it. Do I just upload the draft as it is now?? Will that fix it?

No idea. Will have to try something I guess... GG.exe ??

Ok, so I think I know what I've done...

Basically, I downloaded the offline draft tool to see if it was any easier... so I think that's why it's put all the players into the FA pool. Now, good news is, none of the rosters are lost or anything like that, the bad news is, I'm not 100% sure if I can fix it. Do I just upload the draft as it is now?? Will that fix it?

No idea. Will have to try something I guess... GG.exe ??
No...just ask everyone who their 34 keepers are, making sure they are within each position's max allowed.
When everyone's responded.....then YOU go to the KEEPERS section, and click EDIT next to each person's name, and tick all the players they asked to be kept. When you're done with all 12 people. Then just give it a few days, ESPN will eventually remove all the unkept players.
When they do, then re-start the draft....as in the spreadsheet draft....putting next person back on the clock.

You don't start the BEGIN UPLOADING DRAFT RESULTS until the draft is completed.

i'd be keen to move up from pick 12 in rd 2 or add another pick in round 2 for anyone interested in any of my players, shoot me a message if you are interested in anyone from my roster and see if we can work out a deal.

also how long are we giving Juddy on the clock to make his Pick ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also how long are we giving Juddy on the clock to make his Pick ??

He is the killer of online drafts. :(

Lucky to log in once a week. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back