Competitions 2016 BigFooty Blues Ultimate Footy league

Remove this Banner Ad

For the fourth year in a row we'll be setting up a BigFooty Blues Ultimate Footy league.

Those who have played this format know how fun it can be & are therefore encouraged to sign up and fight for the title of the best fantasy player on the Carlton board.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Ultimate Footy, please visit their website and have a read:

http://ultimate-footy2.theage.com.au/

Very simply, unlike SC & DT which are both salary based fantasy games, UF is draft-based and therefore requires a whole new level of strategy - no two coaches can have the same player.

Traditionally we've only had the one smaller league here but the more the merrier, we can either decide to expand the one league or set up multiple smaller leagues if there is enough interest.

Post in here to register your interest and I'll start getting everything set up.

1. Jeremias
2. Bluella
3. bluedabadee

Last edited:

I'm in. Gotta defend the cup! Forewarning - I'm a teacher so checking up on draft can be tough during the day.

As long as the interval between picks isn't set too long, and people have their selections in order, it shouldn't be an issue. Though the countdown to see if the inattentive drafter was going to get "X-player who won't play for most of the season due to injury" is always amusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back