NFL 2016 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was reported by some Carolina fan on twitter that we won 55-0 in practice so todays events mean very little in the grand scheme of things.

it was reported by some Carolina fan on twitter that we won 55-0 in practice so todays events mean very little in the grand scheme of things.

Played like s**t in Pre-Season last year IIRC. More concerned in Olsen, Norwell and Turner being banged up TBH

Played like s**t in Pre-Season last year IIRC. More concerned in Olsen, Norwell and Turner being banged up TBH

Not worried at all, blowing out the rust, first team offense was fine the past two weeks

The Panthers should only be focused on Week 1.

That's true of all teams but the demons of last years SB will be front and centre if Cam melts in that game.

Cam didn't look like he was having fun today.

You won at practice?

How does that work?

You won at practice?

How does that work?

Dunno, its what a broncos fan on twitter said about Denver.

Something along the lines of : if i was scoring who won practice the Broncos would have beaten San Franciso 55-0... nek minnut, lose to SF in the pre season game.

Last edited:

Something along the lines of : if i was scoring practice Broncos would have beaten San Franciso 55-0
Haha

You are in a perpetual state of melt.

Something along the lines of : if i was scoring practice Broncos would have beaten San Franciso 55-0
Ahhh . . . I get it now.

Really is pointless judging the O on the work in preseason games. Take Cam's legs away & he's not a very good QB. Easy to defend.

Most teams with established starters are hard to judge in preseason but the Panthers don't even try and play their usual O. The OL still looks very good and with their system that's really what's critical.

I didnt come up with that dribble, m8.
You still felt the need to bring up Denver in a conversation about Carolina

The demons must be terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back