NFL 2016 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, time to give this guy a shot at QB.

Cy9noZjUUAE2jzx
Get the security on defense, strong open field tackle.

Looks like alot of empty seats on the Jets bench sideline.

Never understood fans leaving early. or changing the channel early. Ive watched games ive wanted to turn off in CFB, NFL and AFL. no different then "fair weather fans" or playoff bandwagon fans.

You dont pick a team just to follow them for the good times, you have to stick with them for the bad times. Thats why you have to respect Browns fans, that would not be easy

You've obviously never tried to get back from the Meadowlands to New York. If I was there on a work night I'd be 100% bailing and getting home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and he still almost dropped it. The Bears are about to offer a first round pick for him so they can have another WR to drop passes.

So are the Bears ;)

How bad are Anderson hands. Dropped so many catches

2 good throws puts anyone miles ahead of Geno. Geno's 2 best throws are the 2 that only get tipped but not intercepted or a spike

Geno threw for a perfect game the last time he started and completed the game. He has been mishandled by the Jets from the get go. He has the physical tools. The question mark is over his mental capacity to handle the position and given the tools he was handed by Idzik, it is hard to know for certain whether he has those tools. Probably not, but there is a chance that there is a decent QB in there.

Why the f**k are the Jets giving more practice snaps to Geno then Petty?

Eh? Geno is on IR. Tore his ACL.

Bowles said at his post match press conference that Petty will start the last four games anyway.

Eh? Geno is on IR. Tore his ACL.

Bowles said at his post match press conference that Petty will start the last four games anyway.

Gurden said that Geno was still getting more snaps then Petty.

I have seen most of it already when it aired on FTA a few weeks ago (didn't see the bit where the lizard climbs up onto the rocks and then jumps over the gap).

The actual commentary from the game is well timed with the Attenborough footage, but Marshawn's speech is just distracting and doesn't add much imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back