2016 Non Crows AFL Discussion thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to powa's explanation of the events between being in contact with Impey and him going to the police. They confirmed they were in contact with police at 7:35 pm and knew that the police were searching for Impey. Knowing the police were searching for Impey and as one of the leading organisation in the SA community, why did it take some 11 hours in between contacting Impey and him fronting the police (or at least them advising the police where he was)? Powa were aware that police resources were being used to find him.
Obviously a lot more questions around the event itself and Impey fleeing the scene, but powa's involvement in this is just as shady. I guess we'll wait for powa to make a statement once they make up.... I mean clarify the series of events.

Krak gets six weeks for being an innocent bystander and having jaw broken.

Impey gets one week for crashing into a car, then driving off and crashing again down the road (into a team mates car) and then running away from the scene.

Seems legit...

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk
Makes you wonder how 'innocent' he really was.

So is the fact that Johnson was a passenger mean Impey initially lied to the Port club again?

Said he lost the phone .....lie ...Johnson should have searched the car if true

If Impey ran .....what did Johnson do? , run as well but separately?

If Impey was pulled over on a bike ...obviously stole it, no charges?

Still a lot to come out & the truth hasn't been uncovered yet

Stay classy.

0592ecdb89d543581e37fb9f126b5227.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well for starters you should think about your own backyard before throwing stones...

So, no one on the Ad Board can say anything at all about anything to do with this because some of our players have had issues in the past?
Deflect deflect deflect.
Are you Rucci?

I'll remind you of that next time you come over to our board :D
I guess there was no discussion about Laird a few weeks ago down there?

Was it a Karma Bus Impey wrecked his team mates car with?

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Hang on, so because of the Thompson and Johncock incidents, we can't slam Impey for his idiotic actions?

I wasn't aware of that rule
No the rule is you can't slam us on our clubs method of dealing with club issues & disciplining as your mob has just sweeped issues under the carpet in the past
I'm well aware what he did was idiotic and needed repercussions - we addressed the issue straight away, held a presser, consulted with the AFL & AFLPA and disciplined accordingly on top of what is to come from the police

No the rule is you can't slam us on our clubs method of dealing with club issues & disciplining as your mob has just sweeped issues under the carpet in the past
I'm well aware what he did was idiotic and needed repercussions - we addressed the issue straight away, held a presser, consulted with the AFL & AFLPA and disciplined accordingly on top of what is to come from the police
Of course we can, we will, and we'll enjoy it.

Ok you do realise your club paid to cover up rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back