List Mgmt. 2016 Trade, Draft and free agency news (no hypothetical trades)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally the 1-dimensional ruckman are a dying breed, not a lot of room for them in the modern game.

Over the past few months tige, I have determined that you didn't play in the ruck ;)

Guys I am a lifelong Hawks supporter from a family of Hawks supporters, now supporting the Suns as they are 5 mins from my house anyway I am interested to ask what is happening with Mc Evoy is he going around again, is he hanging it up is he open to go elsewehere?

Guys I am a lifelong Hawks supporter from a family of Hawks supporters, now supporting the Suns as they are 5 mins from my house anyway I am interested to ask what is happening with Mc Evoy is he going around again, is he hanging it up is he open to go elsewehere?

We will tell you if you burn that filthy Suns scarf and come back home where you belong.

We will tell you if you burn that filthy Suns scarf and come back home where you belong.
I wonder what it would be like if your kids all went for the team of your new home town whether you'd turn. I wouldn't but can understand the temptation. My dad kept his home town team so I should respect his loyalty.

He choose to support Sydney during the 80s rather than support the new local team of his son...Hawthorn

'ken lol - what a FOOL!! A fool!!!!

McEvoy is 27, which is the prime of life for a Ruckman.
But he is out of contract.
So he might be headed up your way as part of the O'Meara trade... ?

McEvoy is 27, which is the prime of life for a Ruckman.
But he is out of contract.
So he might be headed up your way as part of the O'Meara trade... ?

I can't see McEvoy being traded considering we are already going to be missing Ceglar for most of the season.

Where has the 'Bruest is trade bait' come from? I know we will have to give up a player this period. Just wondering how or why it's Bruest doing the rounds, and whether to pay attention to it.

Where has the 'Bruest is trade bait' come from? I know we will have to give up a player this period. Just wondering how or why it's Bruest doing the rounds, and whether to pay attention to it.

Originated for Wayne Carey on Triple M few weeks back said he had it on good authority that Breust was told mid week in Semi Final week that he would be traded if the deal could be done but hasn't been much more concreted reporting than that

Club and player have both said it never happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason why Bruest would be traded IMO is the club have a reasonable idea he will walk at the end of 2017.
And/or a ridiculous big name wanted to come to hawthorn. (Eg fyfe)
Yep Hawks would need to be coming out on top to make the move or know they need to do it now or lose him for nothing

cf285340aabe84403fb184a67f45db62.jpg

When I lived 5 minutes from Windy Hill I didn't want to follow that club, I wanted to firebomb it.

When I lived 5 minutes from Windy Hill I didn't want to follow that club, I wanted to firebomb it.

Every time I drop my dogs at the dog kennel near the airport I just want to ram my car into that depressing monolith Essendrugs calls a facility.

Missed it mate but probably something like there are still 8 clubs in the running for JOM and boomer Harvey may leave north.
I just like hearing all the people we are chasing and then everyone going crazy on how we get them and afford them and that it is bullshit that players come to us.

melt down will happen when
T-Mitch
O'Meara
Vickery
Surprise come to hawthorn.

Sat underneath them.. Good ruckman are so valuable, not so good ones are useless.

100% on the money.

Either you fork out big money for a genuine A grade ruckman. Or you just stick a tall big lump bloke on minimum wage and hope he breaks even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back