List Mgmt. 2016 Trade, Draft and free agency news (no hypothetical trades)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Clayton and Graham Wright.

The two best in the business.

The deal will get done.

Spot on.. Clayton is polar opposites to the club chairman, he also knows the importance of lasting relationships and having a solid network of guys from other clubs to draw on. The last thing Clayton will want to do is alienate the best wheeler and dealer in the land.

When does trade week finish? What year does Clarko finish up? I'm very eager to see if the little master goes all out and reloads for 2017.

Dammit I'm just not feeling the hate for Sydney anymore. I wanna see them get smashed but there is no emotion anymore. Thank you Hawthorn, 2014 GF killed so many birds with one stone.

Go the Doggies, poor bastards will die of depression if they lose.
Na mate, you cant hurt a Dogs supporter - they eat heartbreak for breakfast.

I actually think the JOM deal will be done very early, I think the Titch deal could be the one that drags out. I'm not overly fussed on Vickery, there are other options if Richmond match our contract offer, no biggie on that.

Have you read the tiger's board,tige. Just bloody amazing. Posters there think they will match our offer, so we will be forced to trade a best 22 player to get Ty to Hawthorn. I would suggest their brains have been cooked due to too much exposure to microwave ovens - bloody idiots.

Have you read the tiger's board,tige. Just bloody amazing. Posters there think they will match our offer, so we will be forced to trade a best 22 player to get Ty to Hawthorn. I would suggest their brains have been cooked due to too much exposure to microwave ovens - bloody idiots.
I think we should send Cyril over. Fair trade

I noticed on the Hawthorn website Kade Stewart is listed amongst senior list and not rookies.Did this happen recently?

Haha I stay away from that Centrelink infested cess pit

They think Burton would be a fair trade for matching Vickery's offer :oops:

Mind you, they also think a straight swap of Conca for Prestia is fair too :eek:

Not sure it's been posted but I'm excited at the thought of another Jarman running around in Gold n Brown.

Looks a tad on the slow side and given his size that's not a good thing. But his coordination, touch and kicking is very Jarman like. Wonder if we will get him.

His old man was considered slow and lazy. He did alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its getting a little anti-climactic. Hawthorn normally pull out a rabbit. The rabbit has bolted. We are getting O'Meara and Titchell. Hmm

#hawthornproblems
Gotta get the deals done first. And I suspect we will have a surprise up our sleeve

I wonder if Smasha reckons Burton will want to go to Richmond because they are a "Big 4" club?
Smasha has promised Burton that he'll play in a GF every weekend.

if that comes off, hows the clubs v aflpa issue in the EB look.? the clubs were prepared to pay more than the AFL let them? who needs strike action?

Nice avatar, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back