List Mgmt. 2017-18 Carlton and AFL - List Changes, Key Dates and More

Remove this Banner Ad

That musta been one HELL of a Friday night Wick ..... do I ask how a spider ended up in your mouth???

The average human being apparently swallows 3 to 4 spiders every year in their sleep. This critter decided to make me pay for it.

Wickzki

A few tidbits for you re: drafting

1) Tim Kelly - https://thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/s...m-kelly-on-carltons-draft-radar-ng-b88604750z

Carlton have emerged as the preferred destination for Sandover Medal runner-up Tim Kelly, but at least three other clubs may use an earlier opportunity to draft the WAFL clearance machine.

2) Jackson Ross -

Also know they're keen somewhat on Jackson Ross, so he might fit in with one of their later 3 picks.

3) Marcus Stavrou -

Have been told that Marcus Stavrou from the Northen Blues will be "hidden" in the development league from now on after impressing in the seniors. Look out for him in November.

It would also be fair to say we've been linked with Rockliff...

Updated with Mumford's retirement as well as our delistings.

Made the AFL retirements and delistings non-Carlton to avoid doubling up of information.

The average human being apparently swallows 3 to 4 spiders every year in their sleep. This critter decided to make me pay for it.
Couldn't believe got pulled over by the cops last night doing a random breath test for spiders. Luckily I'd just had the one and a small slater.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back