2017-18 La Liga Santander a.k.a only post in here when Real Madrid lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch Hazard play for Belgium and tell me if you see Real quality. He so clearly wouldn't "easily" walk into their starting XI. Maybe on current form right now, yes, given Real being in a crisis, but that's a bad way of judging. Also Hazard has been fishing for a move to Real for years. They haven't needed or wanted him yet so far. Let's see what this summer brings.
Lol what a stupid logic. Messi isn’t that good for Argentina either. Are you going to apply the same logic to him? What about Harry Kane and England? Diego Costa and Spain?

Hazard easily makes Real's XI. KDB makes the XI for any team pretty much. He's that good.
Where exactly?

The comment about needing to move on Bale and CR7 is noted but presently better than either is a flat no.
In either a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 he doesn't get in over either.

Face it sweetie. Your team is garbage rn. We stole your best striker. That’s why you’re desperate for Eden. Your top scorer has four goals. Pretty sure our sub Pedro has scored more.
Your team can't be much better taking our backup striker and making him your best player. That's about the only trading we'll be doing thanks.

Lol what a stupid logic. Messi isn’t that good for Argentina either. Are you going to apply the same logic to him? What about Harry Kane and England? Diego Costa and Spain?

Stupid logic? Your logic of thinking he's good for Chelsea so he will be good for Real is any better?

If Messi had only performed in la liga while being poor for Argentina, then yeah, that would've definitely had an impact on how we see him. But Messi's won several CLs and his international class cannot be disputed. Hazard hasn't done much yet in Europe or for Belgium. I don't doubt Hazard is a great player and I love him dearly but I really don't see him walking into Real's XI.

You can't take Real's current form as an example. Hazard's form the season before last was terrible too. This is still a team where one of Isco and Bale had to be on the bench and Hazard probably doesn't score enough goals to just walk in and take over like that.

Hate to say it. While Messi was serviceable, there's no way he deserved MOTT for both Copas or World Cup. It stank heavily of bias, Best Player in the World deserves Best Player of the Tournament defacto? No.

There is always a bit of media influence in these things, and it shows.

Stupid logic? Your logic of thinking he's good for Chelsea so he will be good for Real is any better?

If Messi had only performed in la liga while being poor for Argentina, then yeah, that would've definitely had an impact on how we see him. But Messi's won several CLs and his international class cannot be disputed. Hazard hasn't done much yet in Europe or for Belgium. I don't doubt Hazard is a great player and I love him dearly but I really don't see him walking into Real's XI.

You can't take Real's current form as an example. Hazard's form the season before last was terrible too. This is still a team where one of Isco and Bale had to be on the bench and Hazard probably doesn't score enough goals to just walk in and take over like that.
Lmao wait, so you’re saying Hazard wouldn’t start at Real Madrid right now because he doesn’t score enough goals even though he has scored more league goals than any Real Madrid player this season? Haha. Sit down. Hazard also scored more goals last season than any Real Madrid attacking player except Ronaldo and Hazard isn’t even regarded as a prolific goal scorer.

Bale is cooked and has been for some time now. As is Benzema. Isco isn’t a notable goal scorer and has never scored more than 11 goals in a season so there goes your goal argument again. He is also far inferior to Hazard and you are absolutely reaching if you think he would keep Eden out of the side. Ronaldo is on the decline and Hazard has been the better player so far this season.

If you want to talk runs on the board, Hazard has more than any Real Madrid forward bar Ronaldo. And if you consider Hazard’s 15/16 season anything more than a complete aberration then we should probably just end this discussion right now.

My logic is based on adaptability. If you have watched Hazard at Chelsea (which you clearly haven’t) you would know how easily he can adapt to new systems. Under Jose he was a left winger, a ten and pretty much an auxiliary left back. In Conte’s first season he was an inside forward and now he’s predominantly a second striker. He has excelled at every position in every system under every manager so I’m sure he would have no issues finding his feet in a new side. He also seemlessly made the transition from Ligue 1 to the PL, making team of the year in his first season by providing most assists in the league.

You must be Belgian or have some affiliation with the country. That would be the only explanation as to why you keep discussing Eden’s form in the NT. You should know that Belgium’s golden era have generally underachieved and that discussing any of their form is a rather pointless exercise. Try watching Hazard in the PL one time. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Hate to say it. While Messi was serviceable, there's no way he deserved MOTT for both Copas or World Cup. It stank heavily of bias, Best Player in the World deserves Best Player of the Tournament defacto? No.

There is always a bit of media influence in these things, and it shows.
It’s completely rigged. Laughable that thecatattack used it to defend Messi’s NT form.

Lmao wait, so you’re saying Hazard wouldn’t start at Real Madrid right now because he doesn’t score enough goals even though he has scored more league goals than any Real Madrid player this season? Haha. Sit down. Hazard also scored more goals last season than any Real Madrid attacking player except Ronaldo and Hazard isn’t even regarded as a prolific goal scorer.

Bale is cooked and has been for some time now. As is Benzema. Isco isn’t a notable goal scorer and has never scored more than 11 goals in a season so there goes your goal argument again. He is also far inferior to Hazard and you are absolutely reaching if you think he would keep Eden out of the side. Ronaldo is on the decline and Hazard has been the better player so far this season.

If you want to talk runs on the board, Hazard has more than any Real Madrid forward bar Ronaldo. And if you consider Hazard’s 15/16 season anything more than a complete aberration then we should probably just end this discussion right now.

My logic is based on adaptability. If you have watched Hazard at Chelsea (which you clearly haven’t) you would know how easily he can adapt to new systems. Under Jose he was a left winger, a ten and pretty much an auxiliary left back. In Conte’s first season he was an inside forward and now he’s predominantly a second striker. He has excelled at every position in every system under every manager so I’m sure he would have no issues finding his feet in a new side. He also seemlessly made the transition from Ligue 1 to the PL, making team of the year in his first season by providing most assists in the league.

You must be Belgian or have some affiliation with the country. That would be the only explanation as to why you keep discussing Eden’s form in the NT. You should know that Belgium’s golden era have generally underachieved and that discussing any of their form is a rather pointless exercise. Try watching Hazard in the PL one time. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Drop the attitude, mate. It's just a discussion about football.

I told you I'm not talking about "right now". Right now Real are in a crisis. Of course other clubs and their players who are not in a crisis look better at the moment. But 6 months ago, we saw an entirely different Real. I'm not judging Real's players on their current form, just like I never judged Hazard on his form 2 seasons ago.

Benzema is irrelevant here. Hazard would be competing with CR, Bale, Isco and Asensio. What I said was that I didn't see him "walk" into Real's XI. I didn't say he wouldn't have a chance of playing. He obviously would. But players who would "walk" into Real's XI are guys like Kane and De Gea.

And sure, CR is clearly ageing and Bale is struggling, but I wouldn't write him off just yet. CR and Bale are superstars and it's only because the likes of Neymar and Mbappe, guys who Real really want, are out of their reach, that Hazard becomes a candidate. Hazard and Zidane have had a love affair since his days at Lille and Hazard has never been shy of talking about playing for Real, but all these years Real have not come for him. He's 27 now, so it will probably have to be this summer or never.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bale was better in the prem and has always been better in the CL. And the other position is Ronaldo. So Hazard would not get in the team, he would compete with Isco and we'd chose Isco for the bench. Hazard is 27 now and will never make it at this point even if we move on this summer.

Hopefully Perez and ZZ feel the same and Hazard hangs around at Chelsea.

I have no doubt Hazard would be a walk up start for RM. Im sure Chelsea will ask for Mbappe/Neymar type prices if they come knocking too.
I'll ask you what that's based on Zizou98 hasn't answered. Who does he replace?

We all know Benzema is a spent force but Madrid mustn't be too concerned if they've let Morata leave. When they leave him out of the team they just change to a 4-3-1-2 (technically 4-4-2 diamond) with CR7 and Bale up top and Isco in behind.
Does Hazard replace Ronaldo or Bale. No imo.

Then where are they going to give time to Asensio.
In line for a Madrid starting spot. Sure. Walk up start. No.

I'd have him starting over Isco and Bale myself nowadays.
A fully fit Bale I would say no, but his body is so unreliable now that you're probably better off with Hazard over him in the squad.

That's why Madrid should buy Hazard and then sell us Bale for ~30m while paying half his wages, cheers.

Bale hasn’t hit his Spurs form at Real Madrid. He has been on the decline for a while now. Whilst I think Bale’s best is better, Hazard has been better for longer and right now he’s comfortably ahead of him. When you add in the injuries to Bale as well it’s a no brainer.

Unfortunately the RM manager rates Hazard super highly and is still desperate to sign him. Hazard would cost them about £200m so hopefully that price tag is what is scaring them off.

RM should be looking to cash in on a fading Ronaldo and bring in Kane and Hazard to replace him and Benzema.
Happy for them to take Eden and sell us back Gareth. Injury riddled but still scoring at a decent rate when he does play.
Ha good luck on the first one.

That said, if I were them I'd save the 150m+ required to get Hazard or similar and play Asensio.
150m could be spent genuinely replacing Benzema with a star

Happy for them to take Eden and sell us back Gareth. Injury riddled but still scoring at a decent rate when he does play.
Ha good luck on the first one.

That said, if I were them I'd save the 150m+ required to get Hazard or similar and play Asensio.
150m could be spent genuinely replacing Benzema with a star

Kane would make an ideal Benzema replacement although the lure of Spain is far less for a cockney from Nth London.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back