Premier Lg EPL Matchday 18, 19 & 20 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for this but I had to share. It's both related and unrelated.

I got up this morning to watch the West Ham - Brighton match. Was watching. I may have nodded off for 10 mins in the first half, but i distinctly remember an incident IN THE FIRST HALF where a ball was crossed along the ground in the penalty box by a Brighton player and it hit a West Ham player on the arm as he fell to the ground, then the ball skewed away and a Brighton player had a ping at goal that went wide right of the posts. Thruout this sequence the commentators clearly said something like.....VAR has checked the handball and confirmed no action as the ball hit the players supporting arm, etc etc....anyway, the entire sequence of play and the commentators exact words were very distinct.

Anyway ....

Later in the game, around the 70 minute mark, the exact same sequence happened again, and the exact same words by the commentators were spoken, verbatim. But the thing was it was like a deja vu, I knew what was going to happen and be spoken before it happened and was spoken.

I highly doubt the exact sane sequence of play with the exact same commentary happened twice in the game. I was thinking perhaps there was a loop in the video, but no, and also because the first time it was in the first half. I remember there being a half time. Getting up and having breakfast. And the second time it happened was the 70th minute mark.

So the only conclusion I draw (and drew at the time) was further proof that life is all pre-progtammed, thats what deja vus tell us. A similar thing happened when I was a kid at school, seeing thru a deja vu something thst was about to happen minutes before it happened and being powerless to alter it as it happened.

Todays incident made me very angry at God and the universe, seeing the veil lifted, i was so angry I switched off the game, realizing its all fake therefore, fake as in pre-programmed. Theres no other way to define premonitions and deja vus like this other than evidence of pre-programming.

Again apologies for this, its both related and unrelated and it comes off crazy, but im not embarrassed to share.

Wtf

It quotes Dubravka being interviewed by Alan Shearer.

About as unbiased as one can get on the issue.
An article in which he says

It is a frustration because he's a clever guy," he told NUFC TV. "I tried to pull my arms and not catch him. I felt the contact but I don't know what else I should do.
"There's no point arguing"

That's not admitting anything that's just being a grown up and not sooking about it

Basically saying he didn't think he did anything wrong but Jota bought the penalty which he absolutely did.

Apologies for this but I had to share. It's both related and unrelated.

I got up this morning to watch the West Ham - Brighton match. Was watching. I may have nodded off for 10 mins in the first half, but i distinctly remember an incident IN THE FIRST HALF where a ball was crossed along the ground in the penalty box by a Brighton player and it hit a West Ham player on the arm as he fell to the ground, then the ball skewed away and a Brighton player had a ping at goal that went wide right of the posts. Thruout this sequence the commentators clearly said something like.....VAR has checked the handball and confirmed no action as the ball hit the players supporting arm, etc etc....anyway, the entire sequence of play and the commentators exact words were very distinct.

Anyway ....

Later in the game, around the 70 minute mark, the exact same sequence happened again, and the exact same words by the commentators were spoken, verbatim. But the thing was it was like a deja vu, I knew what was going to happen and be spoken before it happened and was spoken.

I highly doubt the exact sane sequence of play with the exact same commentary happened twice in the game. I was thinking perhaps there was a loop in the video, but no, and also because the first time it was in the first half. I remember there being a half time. Getting up and having breakfast. And the second time it happened was the 70th minute mark.

So the only conclusion I draw (and drew at the time) was further proof that life is all pre-progtammed, thats what deja vus tell us. A similar thing happened when I was a kid at school, seeing thru a deja vu something thst was about to happen minutes before it happened and being powerless to alter it as it happened.

Todays incident made me very angry at God and the universe, seeing the veil lifted, i was so angry I switched off the game, realizing its all fake therefore, fake as in pre-programmed. Theres no other way to define premonitions and deja vus like this other than evidence of pre-programming.

Again apologies for this, its both related and unrelated and it comes off crazy, but im not embarrassed to share.

I'm open to alternative views of reality but I'm not sure this is a glimpse of glitches in the Matrix. Have you looked at a replay of the game and the commentary? Were you mistaken?

I'm open to alternative views of reality but I'm not sure this is a glimpse of glitches in the Matrix. Have you looked at a replay of the game and the commentary? Were you mistaken?
In short.....while half awake half asleep in the middle of the first half i saw and heard thst sequejce of play. So it happened already in my mind. So when it started to happen in the 70th minute, wide awake now, i knew exactly ecerything before it happened and as it happened....that sequence of play was like 2 minutes long for the VAR check to be confirmed while play continued.

I havent seen a replay but it therefore only happened in the 70th minute. Not twice exactly in the first half and then second half. Impossible for the exact sequence of play and the exact same commentary.

If you find an Optus Sport highlights video on youtube, i bet its in there, around the 70th minute because it was a bit of a highlight kind of sequejce. But the key thing is, the handball as he fell to the ground, and the commentators exact words verbatim, supporting arm etc
I'd suggest you read what De Ja Vu actually is, it's a disconnect of the brain not seeing history repeat on a football pitch

In short.....while half awake half asleep in the middle of the first half i saw and heard thst sequejce of play. So it happened already in my mind. So when it started to happen in the 70th minute, wide awake now, i knew exactly ecerything before it happened and as it happened....that sequence of play was like 2 minutes long for the VAR check to be confirmed while play continued.

I havent seen a replay but it therefore only happened in the 70th minute. Not twice exactly in the first half and then second half. Impossible for the exact sequence of play and the exact same commentary.

This happens to me quite a lot too, usually when I’m reading a post from Zidane98

If you find an Optus Sport highlights video on youtube, i bet its in there, around the 70th minute because it was a bit of a highlight kind of sequejce. But the key thing is, the handball as he fell to the ground, and the commentators exact words verbatim, supporting arm etc
Because of your poor sleeping habits you were confused.. you probably feel asleep on remote and rewound part of the game only to watch again when re-awakened. Sheesh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because of your poor sleeping habits you were confused.. you probably feel asleep on remote and rewound part of the game only to watch again when re-awakened. Sheesh!
I was watching the game live. I had a good sleep the night before. Woke up 6 and was watching the game around 6:30. I kinda dozed off but also awake for a little in the middle of the 1st half, so i remember that whole sequence in my head, like it just happened. But eventually woke up fully, got up and had breakfast etc, and started watching the second half. The actual incident happened around the 70 min mark, so when it started happening i was like....* off, i already know whats gonna happen and exactly whats gonna be said.

So the point is....regardless whether i imagined it, or it was a premonition, because it didnt happen twice in the game. Only the one time, abd i already knew clearly and vividly the details as it was happening.

Anyway back to football talk. Again apologies for the interruption

I was watching the game live. I had a good sleep the night before. Woke up 6 and was watching the game around 6:30. I kinda dozed off but also awake for a little in the middle of the 1st half, so i remember that whole sequence in my head, like it just happened. But eventually woke up fully, got up and had breakfast etc, and started watching the second half. The actual incident happened around the 70 min mark, so when it started happening i was like....* off, i already know whats gonna happen and exactly whats gonna be said.

So the point is....regardless whether i imagined it, or it was a premonition, because it didnt happen twice in the game. Only the one time, abd i already knew clearly and vividly the details as it was happening.

Anyway back to football talk. Again apologies for the interruption

This story is more interesting than the actual game. It was a shocker. No wonder you dozed off!

The highlights clip you posted shows a handball and VAE review at 52 minutes. Is that the one you thought was in the first half or the one at 70 minutes? The teams change ends at half time so similar incidents would look different.

This story is more interesting than the actual game. It was a shocker. No wonder you dozed off!

The highlights clip you posted shows a handball and VAE review at 52 minutes. Is that the one you thought was in the first half or the one at 70 minutes? The teams change ends at half time so similar incidents would look different.
Yeah the game was dull to watch. I wonder what the greatest 0-0 game ever was? Action packed, full of cards, shots hitting posts, etc.

TL;DR ..simply put a glitch in the matrix moment

Anyway, yeah, there was only one passage of play....the 52nd minute is the one i thought happened at the 70th, but dont let that mistake make my story seem BS. Just got the time wrong. But the premonition of it was in the first half, i think it was the audio of it as I was dozing a little in the first half. So clear the color commentators words and sentences, but i did catch in my dozed state the visual of the fallen player and the ping at goal going wide....in my dozed state....in other words it never happened yet, it was a premonition of it, but very distinct despite my dozed state....it makes sense that it happened in my dozed state, because where else could it be happening? It hadnt happened yet in the game and wouldnt happen till the second half.

But make no mistake, i was wide awake at the half time break, got up from the couch, had breakfast, getting a few things ready before work, so when the game resumed i was dressed etc and ready to head out but catching as much of the game as possible.

So when that sequence started happening for real in real time, it was a deja vu now, and i was saying in my head the things the commentary was gonna say and knew the penalty box sequence was gonna happen exactly the way it did before it happened.

At the very 1:20 mark of that video is when the deja vu started, so i was saying to myself, now the ball gets passed wide, he crosses it along the ground, the player falls, etc.

The bottom line, all I felt was anger and disgust, because the veil was taken off for half a minute and i saw life and the universe for what it is, a sham, no free will, predetermined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back