2017-18 La Liga Santander a.k.a only post in here when Real Madrid lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly the best time of the season to play Real Madrid with the super ego suspended from 5 matches. We may only lose by 1 or 2 goals.:(
Hopefully La Coruna avoid relegation again this season.
Ronny's the Super-Ego, eh? Who is the Ego and the Id then?

But yeah, this would be the best time to play them, a taste of Real without Ronny. Who will step up?

Ronny's the Super-Ego, eh? Who is the Ego and the Id then?

But yeah, this would be the best time to play them, a taste of Real without Ronny. Who will step up?

No idea, I just think Ronny has an ego that puts Mourinho's to shame.
I hope no one at Real steps up and they surrender to Depor thanks to a Andone hattrick.:D

coruña shouldn't go down imo

I hope you are right.

i'm damn hyped for the season
rejoice.png

Griezman is sent off lol

From the referee's official report:

"En el minuto 66 el jugador (7) Griezmann, Antoine fue expulsado por el siguiente motivo: Dirigirse a mí tras ser amonestado diciéndome: ¡Eres un cagón!"

So he called him a coward. He might cop a suspension for it tbh

Madrid played without him for 75 minutes against Barca and weren't struggling, so it's not as big a blow as people are making out.

It is not a blow at all. Madrid will be better without him.

Yes there are all the goals but there is nothing else from him and he has to be fed so many chances per goal that it is actually counter productive.

Madrid minus Ronaldo are a better balanced team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is not a blow at all. Madrid will be better without him.

Yes there are all the goals but there is nothing else from him and he has to be fed so many chances per goal that it is actually counter productive.

Madrid minus Ronaldo are a better balanced team.

lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back