NCAA 2017/18 NCAA - Bowl Season

Remove this Banner Ad

How is this bloke supposed to be the highest QB taken in the draft. (If he elects to go). Looks way overrated

This is more or less a standard performance by Darnold. Just with a little more pressure. And why i have been saying he must stay another year and improve his decision making and ball security.

None of the teams picking early in the draft have QB coaches who will fix him.

This is more or less a standard performance by Darnold. Just with a little more pressure. And why i have been saying he must stay another year and improve his decision making and ball security.

None of the teams picking early in the draft have QB coaches who will fix him.
Do USC have those coaches either?

How is this bloke supposed to be the highest QB taken in the draft. (If he elects to go). Looks way overrated
I have been saying that all year. Anyone who has watched him over the last 2 years can see gow raw he is. He needs more time which he wont be given in the NFL

They have more time to help him than the NFL does.
I feel like it’s really easy to say this when you’re not gambling tens of millions of dollars

If USC had a track record of fixing QBs I would agree, but their record is woeful

I feel like it’s really easy to say this when you’re not gambling tens of millions of dollars

If USC had a track record of fixing QBs I would agree, but their record is woeful
The QB camps he can go to over the summer staying at SC can help him. And the extrabyear working against college D will help him get a 2nd contract more than the Browns will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The QB camps he can go to over the summer staying at SC can help him. And the extrabyear working against college D will help him get a 2nd contract more than the Browns will
again, if the risk wasn’t 20 mill I would agree

again, if the risk wasn’t 20 mill I would agree
It will still be there next year.
And if he gets hurt thats why players take out insurance
Hell he might take a paycut going to the NFL

It will still be there next year.
And if he gets hurt thats why players take out insurance
Hell he might take a paycut going to the NFL
Wait what?

He is a top 2 pick most likely. Look what happened to Barkley

Wait what?

He is a top 2 pick most likely. Look what happened to Barkley
Barkley was never going to be anything. Doubt he would of been 1st round after combine and pro days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back