2017 22Under22

Remove this Banner Ad

It's only the games played working against him. If he plays the next 5, I dare say he'll have as many goals as Martin, Curnow and other options
Hogan's played 7 and kicked 13.

Have you ever seen Hogan play ?

He has a great tank too and takes many marks up on the wing. There are not many Tom Hawkins lugs that barely leave the 50.

Curnow spends enough time forward to start hitting the scoreboard.

He does do most of his work on the wings, but in his defence he's kicked 2 goals in each of the last 3 games. He'd only kicked 2 goals once prior to that, so he's on an upwards trajectory with his goal kicking. Also has kicked goals in 10 of the past 12 games (a fair effort, given we score less than any other team in the comp).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Coz the media is the only reason he is recognised.

Guess you don't sook about the fapping over a Tippa? Over rated to the max another if indigenous player gettig his tires pumped up to a level way above ability
In not complaining about Walla I'm defending Bont as is my right with a comparison. I don't see you complaining about the Walla media train do I?

And indigenous players constantly get pumped up more than their white player equivalents. Whether you see that as racist or not doesn't bother me it's a fact.

And this is the SECOND comment I've ever made about Tippa so that's hardly an agenda as you seem to try and infer
Rubbish

He gets the extra fapping because he is indigenous and he isn't the only one that has and won't be the only one that will.

Much like Rioli the hype is over the top at times.

I've missed all the weekly articles on Hipwood and co that are just as if not more exciting.

Are you on the spectrum? Why bring Race into this thread?

I reckon Melican has to go close now.

I know he's a bit out of sight out of mind in Sydney and only just got his rising star nom but any Swans supporter can tell you he's been playing like that for many weeks now.
He's been playing as the second tall in the stingiest (soon to be second stingiest) defense in the AFL, but like Grundy will also be overlooked

Howe has beaten $1m mids, Hardwick has beaten top small forwards, Burton has beaten KPF and will win the Rising Star.

But I agree. We have no youf so we dont get nominations for anything.
Burton, a tagger and a smaller defender. Must feel having young Lewis, Roughead and Buddy running around again.

Should this be voted on for a player's total output or like the All Australian team, where it's just the past season taken into account but obviously with a restricter?

Just FYI here is last years team:
B Rory Laird (Adelaide) Jacob Weitering (Carlton) Sam Docherty (Carlton)
HB Callum Mills (Sydney) Jake Lever (Adelaide) Zac Williams (Greater Western Sydney)
C Zach Merrett (Essendon) (vc) Patrick Cripps (Carlton) Stephen Coniglio (Greater Western Sydney)
HF Isaac Heeney (Sydney) Jesse Hogan (Melbourne) Christian Petracca (Melbourne)
F Jake Stringer (Western Bulldogs) Joe Daniher (Essendon) Darcy Moore (Collingwood)
R Brodie Grundy (Collingwood) Marcus Bontempelli (Western Bulldogs) (c) Jack Viney (Melbourne)
I/C Jack Martin (Gold Coast) Tim Membrey (St Kilda)
Ollie Wines (Port Adelaide) Lachie Hunter (Western Bulldogs)

Im glad to see Andrews on most peoples list. Think he is really underrated by a lot of people still

Remove this Banner Ad

Back