News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majestic Athletic?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...k=a9bf6d9becd27628a9fedc1ff5b94f16-1484617447

Brisbane Lions sign new jumper deal with Majestic Athletic
Robert Craddock, The Courier-Mail
January 17, 2017 8:53am
The Brisbane Lions have joined the Big Show.

Or at least the firm that helps makes the show big.

Following the financial collapse of sportswear company BLK, which went into receivership in November, the Lions have moved quickly to sign a deal with global sports brand Majestic Athletic that will run through to the 2020 season.

Majestic Athletic is the official on-field uniform supplier for all 30 Major League Baseball clubs in America – the Big Show.

It also holds the licence for other American professional leagues including ice hockey, football and basketball.

“Majestic Athletic has an international reputation for supplying quality sporting apparel and merchandise to some of the largest brands and sports around the world and we are excited to welcome them to the Lions,’’ Lions chief executive Greg Swann said.

BLK had deals with six AFL clubs and several are still looking for replacements.

Went past Crowmania today, announcement on new apparel sponsor late this week / early next week, they're just mulling over final details and clearing out as much BLK stock as possible as once new apparel sponsor is announced, they cannot sell existing BLK stock anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Went past Crowmania today, announcement on new apparel sponsor late this week / early next week, they're just mulling over final details and clearing out as much BLK stock as possible as once new apparel sponsor is announced, they cannot sell existing BLK stock anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
How much stuff did they have left?

Majestic Athletic?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...k=a9bf6d9becd27628a9fedc1ff5b94f16-1484617447

Brisbane Lions sign new jumper deal with Majestic Athletic
Robert Craddock, The Courier-Mail
January 17, 2017 8:53am
The Brisbane Lions have joined the Big Show.

Or at least the firm that helps makes the show big.

Following the financial collapse of sportswear company BLK, which went into receivership in November, the Lions have moved quickly to sign a deal with global sports brand Majestic Athletic that will run through to the 2020 season.

Majestic Athletic is the official on-field uniform supplier for all 30 Major League Baseball clubs in America – the Big Show.

It also holds the licence for other American professional leagues including ice hockey, football and basketball.

“Majestic Athletic has an international reputation for supplying quality sporting apparel and merchandise to some of the largest brands and sports around the world and we are excited to welcome them to the Lions,’’ Lions chief executive Greg Swann said.

BLK had deals with six AFL clubs and several are still looking for replacements.
Nice classic collar! Fingers crossed for them now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon $30 is what they pay the supplier for each guernsey and charge $110? that's a fair markup.

If we get a bright yellow instead of a goldish yellow (like it should be) I don't think we should blame Majestic. Looks from that Lions jumper they can produce a gold no problems but is that what we'll order?

BLK cop the blame for the terrible colours because they also stuffed up Richmond's jumper but I just find it curious that the women's COAR Crows jumper has the same bright yellow, is it a club direction the suppliers are working under? We'll see soon I reckon.

If we get a bright yellow instead of a goldish yellow (like it should be) I don't think we should blame Majestic. Looks from that Lions jumper they can produce a gold no problems but is that what we'll order?

BLK cop the blame for the terrible colours because they also stuffed up Richmond's jumper but I just find it curious that the women's COAR Crows jumper has the same bright yellow, is it a club direction the suppliers are working under? We'll see soon I reckon.
I'd accept bright yellow over insipid washed out yellow

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You reckon $30 is what they pay the supplier for each guernsey and charge $110? that's a fair markup.

I worked for a bloke that would have garments manufactured in China in runs of 500 that would land in Alice Springs for $8/unit and sell for $79.95 all day every day. The gear was so good that we'd get emails from people 5-6 years after they'd bought the item asking if we still stocked the style and can we ship overseas. For the right product and quality, the margins are there.

I worked for a bloke that would have garments manufactured in China in runs of 500 that would land in Alice Springs for $8/unit and sell for $79.95 all day every day. The gear was so good that we'd get emails from people 5-6 years after they'd bought the item asking if we still stocked the style and can we ship overseas. For the right product and quality, the margins are there.

$79.95? I know a coupla Chinamen over there on Forty-third Street, who'll do it for half that. images (6).jpg

I have worked with a few suppliers and in most cases its double that cost or even more for clubs or retail to purchase the guernsey. The Jim Kidd sports special is for the 2015 Home Guernsey so they have probably received a great price form BLK to clear that stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back