Live Event 2017 AFL National Draft LIVE THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

On the surface of it the Eagles and the Tiges have done well.

l14qxlCgJ0zUk.webp

Reckon CCJ looks a little like a Griffiths type prospect but everything else was excellent.

I think our hand was forced in the talls department as Sam Hayes dropped away monumentally. CCJ fills a need and hopefully he can capitalise on the opportunity.

What did he say?

“For me personally I think Melbourne, being the home of footy and playing for the biggest club in Australia, that'd be the way to go for me,” he said.

—-

It looked like he was asked whether he’d like to be picked by freo or Collingwood. Peel player so playing for freo’s aligned club but big Collingwood fan

“For me personally I think Melbourne, being the home of footy and playing for the biggest club in Australia, that'd be the way to go for me,” he said.

—-

It looked like he was asked whether he’d like to be picked by freo or Collingwood. Peel player so playing for freo’s aligned club but big Collingwood fan
Flog. Delist. Play where you're picked you millennial Kent.

Sorry for the slow response times on the site - thought we were prepared. It is being worked on as I type this.

That Okay Mate but I say Draft Night would be the Most People is on here any Day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I met Margot Robbie online, but when we went out for the date, Rebel Wilson showed up :sick:

Pies clearly have won the draft
Not based on Stephenson I hope.

I'm not sold that his frame will withstand the rigours of AFL. And he doesn't have the frame that's capable of putting on much more weight.

I'm not sold that his frame will withstand the rigours of AFL. And he doesn't have the frame that's capable of putting on much more weight.
Nah reckon Stevo is going to make Brisbane, Freo, Carlton and North sorry for not ranking him at 1 IMO. He already knows how to win inside ball and you don't need to be massive to be effective. Especially if you are fast.

—-

I'd prefer this than to someone who says the standard line 'I'd play anywhere' and then request a trade in 2 years knowing in advance they didn't want to go.

He be more a Outside Player then a Inside Player that he did at TAC Cup Level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back