AFL 2017 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um the forecast tommorow early Arvo is horrendous.. don't know why pies Bris so high 176.5 crownbet

Because everyone kicks a bag vs Brisbane.

Even Collingwoods s**t forward line should have a field day.

Brisbanes midfield do not run defensively and Collingwood have an elite midfield that will give them a ridiculous number of inside 50's.

Because everyone kicks a bag vs Brisbane.

Even Collingwoods s**t forward line should have a field day.

Brisbanes midfield do not run defensively and Collingwood have an elite midfield that will give them a ridiculous number of inside 50's.
You make too much sense Hopefully the wet keeps it to around 110-60 type score

You make too much sense Hopefully the wet keeps it to around 110-60 type score

I've got a complex series of bets that basically have me winning anywhere from .5 to 3 units on any result except for exactly 170 in which case I lose about about 4 units.

The odds are in my favor but if it ends up at exactly 170 I'm going to be pretty gutted.

So bit of help please if anyone has the time for a learning punter...

I have 3 units on Eagles -6.5 thanks to someone in last rounds thread. I am pretty confident this will be a winning bet.

But now the line is 13.5, how could I take advantage of that? Do i get on GWS + 13.5 and hope for the margin to hit that gap and win double? Could both lose or am i just cancelling out my previous bet trying to win double? The prices are $1.92 for each. If i do this how do i decide me stake if it isnt the same as my first stake?

Just trying to get an idea of peoples thinking when doing these as I see you guys do.
Btw lad another idea is if you can score a free bet and put it on GWS that way you're covered. Only thing is like most free bets you'll have to turn that over and even the initial money invested in order to get the free bet.

But hey you're gonna bet anyway right. But, do not get sucked in. Free bets can be a trap if you don't have discipline and self control.

Anyone think GWS have a decent chance tomorrow? Stevie J out is actually probably a plus for the Giants, obviously not Lobb.
Of course they do. They're GWS, and premiership favourites. They haven't beaten WCE in their short history and that has to change some time. Week to week is different despite their " lucky " wins and it's a funny season. Anything can happen.

But do I think they will win? Personally I think they're going to get belted. Pattersons is West Coasts fortress of solitude. They need to rebound and they usually beat up on teams at home.

Expecting the likes of Priddis, Shuey, Gaff, Les Cras and JK to go off.

Does Greenwood tag Beams or does bucks let him run free and back his mids in again

hes far more damahing then Titchell however i think after post game buckley comments he backs his boys in again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the weather hit in Melb yet?

Not yet, skies are overcast but none of that dark grey stormy kind of clouds. So in other words I'm thinking the weather is going to hold up for a good portion of the match....

I can't see it raining in the first half but in saying that one punter from above said that there was a decent bunch of rain that hit approx 1hr away from the city so if it's headed in this direction then who knows.

Personally I can't see it being a wet 1st half though. If I get it wrong then I'll apologise

So bit of help please if anyone has the time for a learning punter...

I have 3 units on Eagles -6.5 thanks to someone in last rounds thread. I am pretty confident this will be a winning bet.

But now the line is 13.5, how could I take advantage of that? Do i get on GWS + 13.5 and hope for the margin to hit that gap and win double? Could both lose or am i just cancelling out my previous bet trying to win double? The prices are $1.92 for each. If i do this how do i decide me stake if it isnt the same as my first stake?

Just trying to get an idea of peoples thinking when doing these as I see you guys do.

2 1.92 bets in the middle gives you around 20:1 odds.

So basically.. would you put a bet on Eagles to win between 7 and 13 if the odds offered were 20:1? If yes the middle might be good. If not then skip over it.

Barrett and Blair TG First Game Accelerator (Pointsbet)

scharanberg <18 possess (Pointsbet)

Stef Martin <110.5 @1.87 (SB)
Good luck.

Scharanberg had 41 disposals in the VFL last week, FWIW, and comes up against another VFL opponent today.

Anyone else got a sneaky bet on brisbane hoping for the early payout before they fall off?

Kind of considering trying a small stake on Brisbane @8 and hoping for an early payout with this promo. Some of their first 15-30min this year have been ok at times and they started alright against the Crows last week kicking 2.4 to 0.2 before Adelaide got a goal. Pies starts have been inconsistent and the last few weeks the opposition has kicked the first couple of goals or so (Carlton first 3, GWS first 2, Hawks first 6), we all saw how they got jumped early last week.

Won't be going big or anything on it, but at $8 odds I'm tempted to try use the promo and see if the Lions can get 4 goals up early on.

Anyone else got a sneaky bet on brisbane hoping for the early payout before they fall off?

Went with 0.2U @8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back