Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats everyone on a nice and almost seamless draft!

Didn't have to chase up anyone, early draft was action packed with trades, and just pretty good overall. Thanks everyone for your efforts in taggings etc

No thanks to me for not updating the spreadsheet, but s**t happens.

Congrats everyone on a nice and almost seamless draft!

Didn't have to chase up anyone, early draft was action packed with trades, and just pretty good overall. Thanks everyone for your efforts in taggings etc

No thanks to me for not updating the spreadsheet, but s**t happens.

Or you coulda just let a few others do the sheeteeeeet?

Alrighty... just entering draft results...

arakaan... you need to drop a WR so I can add Dede Westbrook

TCol... you need to drop a QB so I can add Peterman

Possibly more to come... I know I have too many QBs, if anyone has an interest for Kessler or Bridgewater, or future potential in McCarron hit me up. '18 picks are all I'm interested in. I also have to drop a LB, I can even throw one in in a trade for a QB.

Last edited:
As I said, I'm sorry. BUT, if you, or anyone else, doesn't show up here once over a few months, I don't know why it's expected that we don't assume that person is not going to show up. The draft started later than usual, there were several call outs and tags etc.

It gets to a point where a choice has to be made, and I deferred the keeper cut off A FULL MONTH+, how do I know when you or anyone else is going to show up on an internet forum?? If I don't make the decision, then I run the risk of MORE people losing interest in the league.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

As I said, I genuinely apologise, but noone is irreplacable.

I guess, but it's just frustrating when even though I'm not active on BF anymore, I was always one of the most active in the actual league page, I know my keepers were set long long ago, yet in the second half of the season you'll always end up playing against teams of IR'd players who haven't changed their rosters in weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team Russell 148.9 (187) + Demaryius Thomas, Phillip Rivers, Brandon Marshall
Fueys Haze 205.7 (220) + Kenny Vaccaro, Landon Collins

Haze should get the W, Russell needing on avg 20pts per player. Antonio Brown and Tyreek Hill with the big games, Carson Wentz and Matt Ryan gallant. Southerntakeover

Galactic Gobsmackers 150.4 (163) + Kyle Rudolph
3X Hip Pumps = No Flag 155.5 (178) + Dak Prescott

Probable win on debut for A11dAtP0w3R. Prescott would need to have an absolute stinker to lose this one. Staffords huge game the biggest contributor.

arakaan s Assassins 74.1 (120) + Alvin Kamara, Keenan Allen, Sterling Shephard, Antonio Gates, Casey Heyward
Ragin Cajuns 140.5 (175) + Mark Ingram, Drew Brees

Assassins have a few to come, but probably not enough to overcome Rhyno's Saints contingent. Arakaan unlucky with injury and Irma robbing him of a few points...

Hedeby Beserkers 33.7 (100) + Sam Bradford, Ezekiel Elliott, Ryan Switzer, Anthony Barr, Danielle Hunter, Joey Bosa, Janoris Jenkins

TCol 's Stars 199.9 (240) + CJ Anderson, Von Miller, Melvin Ingram, Eric Kendricks, brandon McManus

Records could be broken the way things are going for J Shuttlesworth at the moment. Career games from Alex Smith and Leonard Fournette leading the way for the Stars.

Beads Army 109.3 (160) + Melvin Gordon, Stefon Diggs, Sean Lee, Jatavis Brown, Jason Pierre-Paul
Chevys Chasers 92.9 (132) + Tyrell Williams, Eli Manning, Olivier Vernon, Byron Jones

Tight tussle here between Bucking Beads and Chism . Chism will surely be hoping for a huge game from Eli to notch the ultra important BETA league win.

Purple Vandals 104.9 (154) + Emmanuel Sanders, Michael Thomas, Brandon Marshall, Dan Bailey
Pandas Broncos 120.3 (164) + Dalvin Cook, Hunter henry, Adam Thielen, Todd Davis, Corey Liuget

BeinPurplenGreen probably doesn't have enough to overhaul the young debutante, but by no means is this game done after a slow start from panda2com . A negative form Big Red is probably the killer for our illustrious moderator.

Pymbc5J.png

Kareem Hunt's Debut kinda gave me a good kick along tbh, Kenny Golladay had a fine start aswell, im feeling my picks this year !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back