2nds 2017 Casey lower case demons thread - Eternal Dev League Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Game looks done.

It's good to see the let the other team kick a billion goals in a row gameplan is filtering down to the VFL...

If you beat Richmond (which, as much as I hat to admit it, won't happen) next week
You don't think we are a chance against Richmond? Weird that you'd give no hope to 4th against 5th at a neutral venue, especially when 5th barely got over 8th

It won't be a gimme, but it's a genuine 50/50

You don't think we are a chance against Richmond? Weird that you'd give no hope to 4th against 5th at a neutral venue, especially when 5th barely got over 8th

It won't be a gimme, but it's a genuine 50/50
Haven't seen the game today for Richmond but in the past 2 months they've been the second best side in the comp, behind the team you lost to, and maybe Port. The problem for Casey is that Richmond is basically the only side bottom half that can restrict their firepower.

I'd love for Casey to win next Saturday. I just feel Richmond's very healthy AFL list will be very important.

Haven't seen the game today for Richmond but in the past 2 months they've been the second best side in the comp, behind the team you lost to, and maybe Port. The problem for Casey is that Richmond is basically the only side bottom half that can restrict their firepower.

I'd love for Casey to win next Saturday. I just feel Richmond's very healthy AFL list will be very important.
They had a handy lead on Collingwood and then let Collingwood completely dominate play in the 3rd. Could barely get hands to the ball. Their forwards applied no pressure and Collingwood made very easy counter attacks.

Aren't caseys win/loss pretty much on par with them (if not slightly better) for the second half of the year? Richmond had an okay start, we didn't.

They had a handy lead on Collingwood and then let Collingwood completely dominate play in the 3rd. Could barely get hands to the ball. Their forwards applied no pressure and Collingwood made very easy counter attacks.

Aren't caseys win/loss pretty much on par with them (if not slightly better) for the second half of the year? Richmond had an okay start, we didn't.
That's unusual, they're usually really good at squeezing opponents.

Richmond have won 7 of their last 8

That's unusual, they're usually really good at squeezing opponents.

Richmond have won 7 of their last 8
Caseys 6 from 8, with wins over top sides (although Richmond was one of those losses, but was hard to gauge because of where it was played)

Was hoping Fritschy would only cost us a late/rookie pick to draft him a la Smith/Keilty. But yeah his great form will probably force us to use a 2nd/3rd rounder if we wanna grab him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AoG6Lw0.png

YHVwYiI.png

Tough conditions ?? Both forwards struggling again
Very Windy at Burbank. Gave us a good lead and then gave Casey a comeback before we steadied

Brayshaw put up some serious numbers.

I always see Keilty in the bests for 9-touch games. What am I missing not seeing the game?
He plays a defensive and back up ruck role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back