2nds 2017 Casey lower case demons thread - Eternal Dev League Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne injuries starting to take a toll down at casey, blooding a lot of younger players
overall better for the future

yQrsCyN.png

oDGk8iy.png

Any word on Harmes and Maynard Tim?
Nope and nope. Incidents sounded terrible. I can't give out any info until it's released by the club though.

Wouldn't think either would be playing next week

Nope and nope. Incidents sounded terrible. I can't give out any info until it's released by the club though.

Wouldn't think either would be playing next week
This is where we needed some mature guys like Dunn to protect our kids. I bet Preuss was intimidating the s**t out of everyone throughout the game. From last year we were missing Spencer, Tim and Joel Smith and Dunn, all of whom have a bit of presence. Sounds like we are getting bullied this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where we needed some mature guys like Dunn to protect our kids. I bet Preuss was intimidating the s**t out of everyone throughout the game. From last year we were missing Spencer, Tim and Joel Smith and Dunn, all of whom have a bit of presence. Sounds like we are getting bullied this year.
The Maynard shot was a very cheap one from Thomas by all accounts.

No idea on harmes one. Waiting on the tribunal report to see the outcomes. I know a few Casey/Melbourne boys are up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back