List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Care to extrapolate that for the old folk?
I was saying something about trade radio. Thetrader15 asked me how much a Mac burger was because it was an advert being thrashed at the time. At first I didn't understand the cryptic question and then it dawned Thetrader15 was talking about the constant advert. Simples:D

....and of course even though the burgers are better at Hungry Jacks, the answer was $2, according the promotion.

Motlop Gibbs and pick 10
LivelyOldfashionedKoala-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been thinking about the 2018 draft and there are 2 SA players in Lukosius and Rankine that you would be keen on. These will both be at the top end of the draft. I expect Brisbane to remain near the bottom in 2018 so would you consider Cameron for and your 2018 1st round (assume around 15) in return for Brisbane's 2018 first round? A bit of pain in 2018 but likely access to a top 4 pick that will stay home.

Points wise - it would value Cameron around pick 15.

upload_2017-10-13_11-15-4.png

Well looks like going to the draft with picks 10 12 16. Probably pick 10 from melb next year and hopefully pick 17. Get that right and we will be in the window for next 5 years.

Well I'm back to hating Motlop full time then. I just had a gross 5 day period where I had to come to grips with the concept of potentially liking him....

I didn't care for it!
Need someone to cover smith. David Mackay is not that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back