2017 Lions Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Know it's a bit early, but as I now have the option of free accom in Melbourne for future away trips, I am very likely to do all Vic games next year (only missed one this year). In terms of home games I am a bit over my section and don't really like the vibe in the more expensive seats either.

Therefore I am planning to downgrade to GA with my season membership, but also buy a Vic Plus membership as well (as I like going to neutral games), in hindsight should have bought one this year.

A few questions for those in the know:
1) If I purchase a Vic membership and get a September membership upgrade via that method, can I use the two free guest passes for Gabba games or is it Melbourne games only? (I am aware I can use that card for entry for 5 Gabba games which is appealing to bring guests, as I'd also have my normal season membership as well)
2) If I get a Vic plus membership, for the 5 neutral MCG games are they pre-selected by the club or can I just scan the card to attend the neutral games I wish to attend?
3) If GA sells out for a Gabba game, can you still scan in with the Vic membership?

1) I can't recall getting a guest pass for a VIC game this season. Unless it was one of the early games down here in which case I totally missed it. Anyway any guest pass with a Vic plus membership will be a Vic game - always seems to be a game at Etihad.
2) Any neutral game at the G in the AFL members reserve except Anzac Day. Or sell outs (which never occurs now anyway).
3) Dunno sorry man.

Know it's a bit early, but as I now have the option of free accom in Melbourne for future away trips, I am very likely to do all Vic games next year (only missed one this year). In terms of home games I am a bit over my section and don't really like the vibe in the more expensive seats either.

Therefore I am planning to downgrade to GA with my season membership, but also buy a Vic Plus membership as well (as I like going to neutral games), in hindsight should have bought one this year.

A few questions for those in the know:
1) If I purchase a Vic membership and get a September membership upgrade via that method, can I use the two free guest passes for Gabba games or is it Melbourne games only? (I am aware I can use that card for entry for 5 Gabba games which is appealing to bring guests, as I'd also have my normal season membership as well)
2) If I get a Vic plus membership, for the 5 neutral MCG games are they pre-selected by the club or can I just scan the card to attend the neutral games I wish to attend?
3) If GA sells out for a Gabba game, can you still scan in with the Vic membership?
1. Only for Melbourne games.
2. Usually the case unless the game is fully reserved.
3. I think General Admission runs on a first come, first serve basis. Just get there early?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back