List Mgmt. 2017 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back after another card (3rd) from Mike the lovable Western Bulldogs Mod (who now cards retrospectively when he doesn't like a topic). He should go into politics...would be seamless.

Well done to Lachie and the club. Terrific young player, loyal, and a big part of our future :)

Back after another card (3rd) from Mike the lovable Western Bulldogs Mod (who now cards retrospectively when he doesn't like a topic). He should go into politics...would be seamless.

Well done to Lachie and the club. Terrific young player, loyal, and a big part of our future :)
Thought you had been quiet.

Im stunned that he would do that as he is such a level and equal individual

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wayne Campbell was on radio
Today in Melb and was very confident Kelly will be there for 2018 and 2019. I reckon the deal is done just waiting for it to be announced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news on whits anf kelly.

Re kelly if its only two years then the chances of him being a one club player a pretty slim.

So, Smith and Kennedy the two main OOC players it would seem. Can see us losing Smith now. Kennedy will be interesting. TBH losing Smith is going to hurt as a supporter from day one, but it is pragmatically an ok outcome. I mean that in the sense of list age spread for us.

BTW the main trade threads on Lachie and Kelly are a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back