Position 2017 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Treloar.

How is it even a question? Obviously people are choosing the young gun version rather than the old horse, given the fact he's under an injury cloud.

Not exactly rocket science.

So because they think Treloar will go past him they have to cut Pendles? Why not cut a different premo instead of the guy who's been the best SC option over the last 6 years?

fwiw I've got both, had them both last season too. Just can't fathom why people think it needs to be at Pendles expense.

So because they think Treloar will go past him they have to cut Pendles? Why not cut a different premo instead of the guy who's been the best SC option over the last 6 years?

fwiw I've got both, had them both last season too. Just can't fathom why people think it needs to be at Pendles expense.

Yeah nothing wrong with a few from one team.
Although byes need to be factored.

Not sure why everyone is getting upset at people not picking Pendlebury, you should want him to be unpopular.

I took Pendles out because I needed cash, it's that simple
I believe my other mid picks can get very close to, match, or even top Pendles this year, so to bank something like $70k to use elsewhere it is justified

$70k doesn't seem like a lot, but at this time of the year when we're finalizing our teams and hunting for the best rookies, $70k is a bloody lot

I took Pendles out because I needed cash, it's that simple
I believe my other mid picks can get very close to, match, or even top Pendles this year, so to bank something like $70k to use elsewhere it is justified

$70k doesn't seem like a lot, but at this time of the year when we're finalizing our teams and hunting for the best rookies, $70k is a bloody lot

Yeah nothing wrong with a few from one team.
Although byes need to be factored.

Not sure why everyone is getting upset at people not picking Pendlebury, you should want him to be unpopular.

I'm mostly just offended by how Jab Watson is in more teams than The Great and Mighty Pendles.

I'm mostly just offended by how Jab Watson is in more teams than The Great and Mighty Pendles.
Pendles is automatically my first pick every year, including this year ......rarely scores sub 100 and has a low std variation ......just Mr Consistency, that allows me to take risks with other players

200K and too many Essendon believers.

Everyone wants fairy tale.

Life isn't a fairytale people, Jobe has been away for over a year, how do you expect him to just return to his old form. A year and a half since his last game is not ideal for a 32 year old.

Leave Jab, I mean Jobe Alone.

I have an obvious bias but I really think he presents great value this year.

Played all three games got plenty of the ball inc CP. Injury permitting 105 ave is not out of the question for him.

200K and too many Essendon believers.

Everyone wants fairy tale.

Life isn't a fairytale people, Jobe has been away for over a year, how do you expect him to just return to his old form. A year and a half since his last game is not ideal for a 32 year old.

So I guess u dont have sandilands either?

Because many others are taking the same risk with him

Leave Jab, I mean Jobe Alone.

I have an obvious bias but I really think he presents great value this year.

Played all three games got plenty of the ball inc CP. Injury permitting 105 ave is not out of the question for him.

Same could be said for SP Murphy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I guess u dont have sandilands either?

Because many others are taking the same risk with him

Sandi is 308K, not much of a risk there. And unless you plan on taking both Goldy and Gawn then your second ruck is a risk anyway.

Also at 453K you pegging Watson to be a keeper. Sandi at 308K can be used to make a bit of cash and hope Gawn or Goldy's price drops.

Sandi is 308K, not much of a risk there. And unless you plan on taking both Goldy and Gawn then your second ruck is a risk anyway.

Also at 453K you pegging Watson to be a keeper. Sandi at 308K can be used to make a bit of cash and hope Gawn or Goldy's price drops.

He could be a handy M7 M8.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-22/dangerwoods-move-up-forward-will-help-the-side

Geelong full of hot air to throw off opposition? "Help" the side lose more midfield first touches?

"The likes of Mitch Duncan, Cam Guthrie, Steven Motlop, Scott Selwood, Sam Menegola, Darcy Lang and George Horlin-Smith, will all be asked to step up, reducing the reliance on the much hyped 'Dangerwood' pair."

Take of it what you will though how long will it reasonably last if they do go this route.

:mad::'(:thumbsdown:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-22/dangerwoods-move-up-forward-will-help-the-side

Geelong full of hot air to throw off opposition? "Help" the side lose more midfield first touches?

"The likes of Mitch Duncan, Cam Guthrie, Steven Motlop, Scott Selwood, Sam Menegola, Darcy Lang and George Horlin-Smith, will all be asked to step up, reducing the reliance on the much hyped 'Dangerwood' pair."

Take of it what you will though how long will it reasonably last if they do go this route.

That sounds like the kind of idiotic plan that our dickhead coach would come up with. Why put Danger in the middle when you can get Darcy Lang in there. *.me.dead.

62e228057c73335ff9f07a4777d34d78.jpg

You bastards!!!

Jobe AND Mums boy are in more teams than Pendles!!!

More for me then!
Ha, Ha!!
nelson.jpg

Sounds like Buckley moving Pendles back

Lasted like 1 week

Danger will play in the middle, no dramas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back