NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that's what i mean

They had hard knocks but not all or nothing last year

Maybe it will be different this time

When does AON start?

You can stream it now on Amazon Prime or whatever it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does NFL Shop usually have 25% off for 4th of July?

They had it a few weeks ago for fathers day but they didn't have the jersey I wanted in stock at the time and now its back.
20% off until July 4

Speaking with SiriusXM Fantasy Sports, ESPN's Adam Schefter said he would be "hesitant" to draft Ezekiel Elliott in fantasy leagues because of uncertainty about the NFL's ongoing investigation.

Schefter is an avid fantasy player as well as the best reporter in the business, so his opinion carries weight. Schefter said he has spoken to some people who gave him a "sense some form of discipline could happen" and others who do not think anything will come of the investigation. Schefter added he expected a news dump to come before the July 4th weekend, but the decision may have been pushed back as the NFL deals with "more information" and holds "more meetings." This investigation is seemingly never ending, and the fact the NFL has not cleared Elliott already suggests they are considering discipline. That concern is not enough to push Zeke out of the first round, but it is worth considering before selecting him in the top five.

Source: SiriusXM Fantasy
Jul 3 - 11:50 AM

Schefter just wants him all to himself.

Nah seems about right. I just inherited a roster with him. Everything lining up for a hefty suspension haha

Speaking of AON...

-----

Following his firing from the Rams last season, ex-coach Jeff Fisher said "I want to get back on the sideline."

Fisher's words were heard in season two of Amazon's All or Nothing. "We’ll just see what happens," Fisher said. Fisher drew zero interest in the offseason coaching carousel. Now 59 and exposed as thoroughly mediocre, Fisher probably won't get a third chance. The league that enabled him to go 7-9 year after year has changed.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com
Jul 3 - 2:19 PM

Is the incident Zeke is facing potential discipline over the incident where he pulled some woman's top down and exposed her, or is this some new event I haven't heard about?

That was so long ago and didn't seem to be that big a news story that I just assumed it had already been dealt with in some way

Is the incident Zeke is facing potential discipline over the incident where he pulled some woman's top down and exposed her, or is this some new event I haven't heard about?

That was so long ago and didn't seem to be that big a news story that I just assumed it had already been dealt with in some way
Maybe a domestic before that?

I was sitting here thinking "what have I missed?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back