NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Still more competitive than the AFC South.

7 of the last 8 seasons the NFC North has also had a wild card team.

Packers are always a contender anyway since their rebirth in the 90s. Favre and then Rodgers franchise QBs also helps. As well as a top-tier front office.
The Texans have struggled for decades to get where they are now....they're rising. But certainly not a team/franchise to automatically unseat other annual contender franchises.

Packers are always a contender anyway since their rebirth in the 90s. Favre and then Rodgers franchise QBs also helps. As well as a top-tier front office.
The Texans have struggled for decades to get where they are now....they're rising. But certainly not a team/franchise to automatically unseat other annual contender franchises.

There are only so many times you can say "we are finally going to do something this season" before people give up hope of them.

Calling a team that makes the playoffs every year, and won the division 5 of the last 6 years. "Extraordinary" for being one of the top 7 teams in the NFL.

Especially in that NFC North division where the other three teams often fail to make the playoffs.

I think there is fair argument that the other teams lost the NFC North as much as the Packers winning it.

Shhh packers fans are too sensitive to be told that

It is true Packers fans are the most sensitive (ok, that's actually Pats fans...) but in the last 8 years only 2013 and maybe 2016 could you say that the other teams lost it rather than the Packers won it

Well to be fair they are NFL owners as well so have more of a vested interest than us garden variety fans.

Not the ones on this board :p

Only because the c**ts wouldnt sell shares to international fans. i know i tried to buy one, You can buy season tickets but not shares as an international fan.

It is true Packers fans are the most sensitive (ok, that's actually Pats fans...) but in the last 8 years only 2013 and maybe 2016 could you say that the other teams lost it rather than the Packers won it

Still would of made the playoffs. And you can say the same about most teams. Last years Texans are a prime example, or Dallas blowing games in December giving Giants or Phily playoff spots over the past 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Panthers are not actually a species so I think Carolina should change its name to the Carolina Black Jaguars.

So what does that make the 49ers....a short changed, budget model, mutually beneficial sexual encounter?

So what does that make the 49ers....a short changed, budget model, mutually beneficial sexual encounter?

Yeah one of the participants just takes a knee.

J60Cgl3.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back