Analysis 2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The same as crows fans planning for the gf? Why can't you talk about a hypothetical that is a good chance of happening in only a couple of weeks?
This only becomes an issue if the Crows happen to make the Grand Final. Becomes a non-issue if Cats or Swans make it. So they are essentially already putting themselves in the Grand Final. And it's Richmond. Just asking for a massive backfire. It was a club great that made this statement in the media about wanting to take a stand against the AFL regarding what guernsey they will wear in the GF. How many Adelaide related media commentators have penned us in for the grand final. I haven't seen any. And I haven't seen any fan, even on here, suggest that we are a lay down misere to make the Grand Final. We have a huge ask ahead of us, regardless of whether we play the Swans or Geelong in the Prelim.

I thought I would go check out that Trade Shouter twitter page again. Gee, all that bloke does is post on twitter. Thing runs flat out. Anyway, Kane Kornes thought it would be a good idea to compare Stringer's stats directly to Betts' stats after 5 years, and then state "we'll take him". Trade Shouter decided to put him in his place. Stated categorically that Stringer won't leave Melbourne, and according to another tweet by Nixon, deal might be a fair way along with one specific club. Obviously wasn't going to name the club. Shouter also posted that there is now a big squeeze at GWS. Pretty fair assumption to make I guess if the rumours that Kelly has re-signed are true. Don't know who that means they will lose, but he is suggesting that someone is on the move.

I've heard that the shouter is a full time employee that works with Nixon/sen/sporting news.

So they run the twitter between the two of them all day around.

If you read the tweets he said Mumford may go into retirement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you read the tweets he said Mumford may go into retirement.
Yeah saw that. He was initially who I thought of when he said "the biggest Giant". But then went to have a look at his contract status and saw that he was contracted for next year, so thought he must have been referring to someone else. If his body is truly cooked, it's certainly a possibility.

Yeah saw that. He was initially who I thought of when he said "the biggest Giant". But then went to have a look at his contract status and saw that he was contracted for next year, so thought he must have been referring to someone else. If his body is truly cooked, it's certainly a possibility.

Contracted. But I live up in Sydney and get along to most Giants game and he's been really poor last half of the season.

It's not a serious show, Sam Pang is taking the piss out of him and even Mick would know how his side can be.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
I get that but it sh&ts me when going on about our Guernsey and tigers should wear home strip

I get that but it sh&ts me when going on about our Guernsey and tigers should wear home strip
They need to focus more on next week. Getting way too far ahead of themselves. Will only come back to haunt them, and Richmond will have opened themselves up to unfounded levels of trolling if they lose the home prelim.

I hardly ever go to other teams boards but with the bye and ports loss ha ha. I have been to the Paps and the Cats boards. Stark contrast. Geelong are complete and utter doom and gloom with virtually no one giving themselves a hope.
Port Adelaide still think there in with a chance. :eek:
The delusion over there is staggering.

They need to focus more on next week. Getting way too far ahead of themselves. Will only come back to haunt them, and Richmond will have opened themselves up to unfounded levels of trolling if they lose the home prelim.
Who cares llosing will hurt enough. Enjoy these next seven days any way you like. Jinxs don't exist.

Anyone watching The Footy Show?

Phil Davis looks 6 months pregnant in that shirt. Not a great cut or mertrial.
Horrific!

Sam Newman's sisters haha

Now Newman torching Charlie Dixon. Pinning the loss 100% on his shoulders for missing those sodas. Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back