Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn Football Club is mourning the tragic passing of Team Manager, Ric Sprake.

Ric held an enormous passion for Hawthorn and dedicated over 14 years of service to both Box Hill Hawks and Hawthorn Football Club.

Senior Coach Alastair Clarkson extended the club’s deepest sympathies to Ric’s family and friends.

“Everyone at Hawthorn Football Club wishes to extend their sincerest condolences to Ric’s family and friends at this time,” Clarkson said.

“Ric embodied everything that Hawthorn stands for and we are devastated that we will no longer see his smiling face around the club

every day.”

“He was selfless, hardworking and always had time for people.”

“He had a profound impact on our club and his legacy will live on at Hawthorn.”

:tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Harry Taylor in 2016. Seeing as it was announced at the season launch last year I wouldn't be surprised to see them repeat the process, so we may have to wait for that.

the roughy appointment makes the easter monday clash even more tantalising. First official game bk after the yr off, and the new ins for the hawks. Similarly with the cat's and pfd's 1st game with zac smith etc. Makes it even more inticing for however each sides season ahead travels.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

the roughy appointment makes the easter monday clash even more tantalising. First official game bk after the yr off, and the new ins for the hawks. Similarly with the cat's and pfd's 1st game with zac smith etc. Makes it even more inticing for however each sides season ahead travels.

And of course you will be flying over for the big game at the G.......???????

Dangerfield.
It was Harry Taylor in 2016. Seeing as it was announced at the season launch last year I wouldn't be surprised to see them repeat the process, so we may have to wait for that.
I only say Danger in a spiritual sense- he plays like a captain. Why not the shared roles again- this is one duo that could carry it off, but nothing at all wrong with Selwood. We actually have 2 exceptional leaders.

We're going to lose if that is the case.

Vardy injured.
Vardy, who recently told the club’s website he feels in career best shape, was kept out of West Coast’s intra-club match on Wednesday due to a minor knee injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back