• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

welcome back

where ya been

Thanks mate. To tell the truth I have been resisting posting because last year really made me almost despair of the club ever doing anything and I noticed my posts were increasingly full of negativity and I don't want to be posting negative comment.

As the season approaches we live in hope and though we are all realistic enough to know it is hope rather than expectation we never know and maybe we'll get a run.

Thanks mate. To tell the truth I have been resisting posting because last year really made me almost despair of the club ever doing anything and I noticed my posts were increasingly full of negativity and I don't want to be posting negative comment.

As the season approaches we live in hope and though we are all realistic enough to know it is hope rather than expectation we never know and maybe we'll get a run.

Give it time, you'll be burnt out by May. :oops:

we're gonna finish 14th.

Considering the widespread acceptance that we are unlikely to achieve anything onfield and the consequent sense of sullen disinterest among many - bookmakers have us pegged for a 15th place finish at 51.00 for the flag and 3.75 to make the 8 - I think the figures being close to last year is in fact really good. We are not without hope of hitting 70K and in the circumstances that would be huge.
Might have a punt

I chucked $50 on at 3.75.
Seems like reasonable Odds
Although I have no idea where we are at anymore.
Done.
$10 to win flag @ $51
$50 to make the 8 @ $3.75
(Sportsbet)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we know there are no bandwagoners among us.
Dawks sitting at 62,280-odd.

The drop isn't due to irregular membership opening hours it's the dimma effect plain and simple. People are fed up and rightly so. People bang on about other clubs bandwagon support but it's the extra 10k of bandwagoner memberships that directly make the bottom line a good or bad outcome. I welcome all bandwagoner members as it means we're winning.

The drop isn't due to irregular membership opening hours it's the dimma effect plain and simple. People are fed up and rightly so. People bang on about other clubs bandwagon support but it's the extra 10k of bandwagoner memberships that directly make the bottom line a good or bad outcome. I welcome all bandwagoner members as it means we're winning.

Were only 2k down ytd

The idea we are gunna be 20k down as some predicted because of the dimma factor has already gone the way of the dodo

We will be down, but now by the massive numbers people on bf think

Back