Position 2017 rookies and cash cows

Remove this Banner Ad

If Zak Jones gets a week, I might do Joel Smith to Newman a bit earlier than expected, just so I have cover
At this stage, I can easily see Newman in that Sydney side for a while. Allir might go when Rampe returns

I went (very) early on Newman this week for Smith coz McGrath a bit expensive and wanted to keep trades open down the track #YOLO

If Zak Jones gets a week, I might do Joel Smith to Newman a bit earlier than expected, just so I have cover
At this stage, I can easily see Newman in that Sydney side for a while. Allir might go when Rampe returns
You cannot be serious, surely. Alir won't be going anywhere for a long time.

Maybe I saw the game a bit differently, but I thought he made a few noticeable errors in giving away free kicks

I think before today, he had had 1 neafl practice game (NEAFL is bad quality at the best of times but this was in the rain and a practice game) over the entire pre-season due to injury. If this is the case (I may be wrong), there is reasons for some rust in his game and will be better for the run.

Different week here

Eddy 17 last week then gets 68
Pickett was better 30 to 49
Hannan yoyod down from 88 to 32, Otten 37 to 81

SPP, Butler, Barrett and Hampton seem to be the most consistent, probably Houston too.

Its why wasting a trade early on 1 game can be a bad idea. Its insane the amount of people for example that traded Eddy out, or Hannan in on 1 game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just Hibberd -> Otten at this stage.

May jump on Bowes -> Housten or Butler, but not sure. Both looking like they'll generate cash much quicker

Next week Smith -> Newman

It was reckless and he was late to spoil the ball, nothing more.

Wouldn't have been thought about 10-15 years ago

Got away with a fine. I had a friend break his back in a very similar incident to that so to me seeing that I think he's very lucky considering he made no real attempt at a spoil, just clumsily clattered in to him.

Every time I see that Preuss incident I think he's even more lucky to be playing this week. He genuinely could've ended Thurlow's season and made no attempt at the ball.

Ah well, he'll make more money for me on the bench at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Cameron will most likely only play one game and then be out again when Tippett comes back next week.
IIRC there was a very good chance that Cameron would've played Round One if he hadn't been injured. So it may not be as clear cut as Tippett in , Cameron out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back