List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something that happens a lot to a casual observer. It seems like there's a Zac Clarke or Brown or something on about 4 different teams; Geelong, Freo, Brisbane and Melbourne. Then of course there's the Josh Kennedys.

Luckily all the players at the saints have totally dissimilar and distinguishable names.

By all accounts Lever will leave the Crows , Rockcliff has still not signed with the Lions , Kelly the same , Gibbs wants out of Carlton and Stringer wants out of the Dogs , Trengrove will leave Port , Charlie Cameron is wanted by the Lions , Matt Taberner said to by heading back to Victoria , Balic is already in Melbourne. Devon Smith wants out of GWS as well and not to forget the Hawks want to offload Vickery same goes with the Magpies with Mayne.

But out of that lot I only want Kelly

By all accounts Lever will leave the Crows , Rockcliff has still not signed with the Lions , Kelly the same , Gibbs wants out of Carlton and Stringer wants out of the Dogs , Trengrove will leave Port , Charlie Cameron is wanted by the Lions , Matt Taberner said to by heading back to Victoria , Balic is already in Melbourne. Devon Smith wants out of GWS as well and not to forget the Hawks want to offload Vickery same goes with the Magpies with Mayne.

But out of that lot I only want Kelly
Nah. Would rather Kelly personally.

I feel for him, clearly a talented youngster, but injuries ruined him.

Being handed the captaincy at age 20 and an assortment of useless coaches whilst going through probably one of the worst periods in Melbourne's history wouldn't have helped either.

Jeez imagine if Melbourne picked up Fyfe and Dusty instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy will be battling to be in our best 22 , so doubt he will want to join us , better off getting a tall , younger , quicker backman - in saying that he would be a good back up when needed.
Hope our guys already have someone lined up.

Takes Browns spot from Round 1. Also plays second ruck meaning that Bruce can spend more time forward. Make it happen.

Funnily enough, when I was 23 and got a job I thought I couldn't afford to be injured with, as I'd played soccer when I was young I switched back to it thinking "this is a soft game compared to footy". Within 2 years I'd had 2 concussions through head clashes and a broken foot so it just shows that all contact sports come with a risk. Apparently for a lot of old-timer soccer players, they said the balls they used to use were water-logged, meaning repeated headers did a lot of damage to their head and neck.
I had a flatmate who continually got injured playing footy so he thought he would play soccer at some lowly standard with a few workmates. He was their goalie and had an attacker slide in towards a loose ball, next second split testicle and in hospital with every nurse in the hospital piling in to have a look. It was a very funny time for us all, except him

Richmond the ****ing flogs

The campaigners were trading in both Armo and Trengrove.

Decided not too and both are cooked 2 years later.

Well I hope Armo isn't cooked but geez, wish we could do with some of that luck.

The moment we got Carlisle he turns out doing adult sherbert and got banned for a year :huh:

Cursed I ****ing swear

Richmond the ******* flogs

The campaigners were trading in both Armo and Trengrove.

Decided not too and both are cooked 2 years later.

Well I hope Armo isn't cooked but geez, wish we could do with some of that luck.

The moment we got Carlisle he turns out doing adult sherbert and got banned for a year :huh:

Cursed I ******* swear
We wouldnt trade Armo.

Carlisle got a two week ban for his snapchat.
Saints traded for him after being assured by the AFL that he would get no ban.
No point being a victim

Jackson Trengove
#12 Port Adelaide Power
Height: 197cm Weight: 97kg Position: Forward, Ruck
Last Drafted: Round 2, Pick #22 2008 National Draft by Port Adelaide Power
Contract Status: RFA at the end of 2017

Aidan Corr
#35 GWS Giants
Height: 195cm Weight: 94kg Position: Defender
Last Drafted: Round 1, Pick #14 2012 National Draft by GWS Giants

this is the sort of guy I want the Saints to get.

I had a flatmate who continually got injured playing footy so he thought he would play soccer at some lowly standard with a few workmates. He was their goalie and had an attacker slide in towards a loose ball, next second split testicle and in hospital with every nurse in the hospital piling in to have a look. It was a very funny time for us all, except him
Sounds like a great setup for a rom-com :thumbsu:

I feel for him, clearly a talented youngster, but injuries ruined him.

Being handed the captaincy at age 20 and an assortment of useless coaches whilst going through probably one of the worst periods in Melbourne's history wouldn't have helped either.

Jeez imagine if Melbourne picked up Fyfe and Dusty instead.
Pfft... Imagine we'd picked up Fyfe instead of trading for Andrew Lovett ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back