Votes: 88 19.6%
  • Collingwood by 40+

Votes: 26 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I might borrow a leaf out of the eagles posters book here but we actually out scored them over the Home and away season. Again great forward line, we have our own though. Eagles have a better defence line for line. I’d have our midfield over theirs, forward’s are equally as potent for mine. My worry is the resting ruckman they may throw down forward. Don’t think we have a matchup for that.
West coast have the best forward line in the competition, bar none. Total points for is a combination of factors, and encompasses far more than just the talent and functionality of the forwardline. Not to mention we missed half a season from Kennedy and Ryan and a quarter of the season from Darling.

West coast have the best forward line in the competition, bar none. Total points for is a combination of factors, and encompasses far more than just the talent and functionality of the forwardline. Not to mention we missed half a season from Kennedy and Ryan and a quarter of the season from Darling.
Yeah yeah so we’ve heard. Take Kennedy out of that fwd line and I’d take ours all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logic - 'our forwards are better if you don't have your best forwards'
Have I ever stated it isn’t better? What I’m getting at is that while rating you’re own you severely underrate the oppositions. We have scored all year, I am confident we can do so again. Adelaide thought similar to you lot last year. Look how that worked out

Have I ever stated it isn’t better? What I’m getting at is that while rating you’re own you severely underrate the oppositions. We have scored all year, I am confident we can do so again. Adelaide thought similar to you lot last year. Look how that worked out
I don't underestimate the Collingwood forward line at all. Let's stop putting words and another things in each other's mouths, shall we? :)

Even the weather is ******.

Definate flat feeling surrounding the GF...nowhere near the excitement / anticipation of last year.

I think the media have even conceded.

Should have been Eagles vs Tigers and the footy world knows it.
And the biggest w***er of the thread award goes to Ocker

I don't underestimate the Collingwood forward line at all. Let's stop putting words and another things in each other's mouths, shall we? :)
All your mates have bud. You’ve jumped in at the end. Kennedy makes it tick and is clearly the best forward on the ground. No debate here. To rate Ryan, Rioli, lecras and Cripps head and shoulders above what we are sending it is pure arrogance. It’s been done to death though so let’s move on.
Sitting behind the goals city end tomorrow, can’t wait.

They are but interestingly the there's 3 times the money coming in for the Eagles.
Bookies don't operate like this, no way are they banking on the Pies getting up and risking a massive loss if the Eagles win. If there was 3 times the money coming in for the Eagles they'd be favourites.

Logic - 'our forwards are better if you don't have your best forwards'
Even then, it's questionable. Darling was the form forward of the comp for the first half of the season, has found his touch, and was instrumental in beating Collingwood two weeks ago. The Pies forward line is decent but it's not going to be the key to their success. It will be their midfield and negating supply to our forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back