A repeat of This years Grand Final? The rematch will happen just like in 2003 Between Collingwood and Brisbane?

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Who would be the biggest threats?

Can GWS Continue that brilliant run of form just like the Blues did? Will they take it into season 2024?

History certainly repeats a lot in our great game. It did for the Dees in season 2022 and 2023 bowing out in straight sets both times. They had a strangle hold against the Lions and Blues in consecutive semi finals. What do we make of the Dees?

We saw several teams drop out of the 8 from the year before. No Fremantle, Richmond, Geelong or the Western Bulldogs. The Swans staggered in after they looked shot and The Crows certainly were hard done by with that debacle of umpiring 2 weeks before the finals against the Swans.

What of Freo? Schulz gone. The speedster jetted off to the Saints in Henry. They may have lost one or two others as well.

If I'm looking at a side to come up it certainly would be the Crows as they were the nearly team of season 2023 but also the robbed team of season 2023. No bias we were gifted when we played them at the G.

I'm going to go with a repeat of 2002/03 with Lions-Pies granny and perhaps we exact full revenge and reversing the trend of 2 lost, but now 2 won grannies.

The smart money would be on the Lions though surely? I'd be hard pressed to bet against them after that close defeat along with their list, and the Fortress GABBA.

Nick Daicos to take old Charlie home.

Blues to make a prelim again. They'd be the one that could spoil both parties if I had to pick.

two teams littered with father sons and academy players, yeah they will make it deep into the finals.
From a St Kilda supporter.

You are aware that the saints have been around for many decades and have just as many FS opportunities as every other team.

The ONLY teams that can bitch about FS is GWS and GC,
This is why it should be ONLY those two teams that are allowed access to academies.

From a St Kilda supporter.

You are aware that the saints have been around for many decades and have just as many FS opportunities as every other team.

The ONLY teams that can bitch about FS is GWS and GC,
This is why it should be ONLY those two teams that are allowed access to academies.
Why would anyone, regardless of whether they are FS or not, actually choose to go there of their own free will?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back