Unofficial Preview 2018 AFL National Draft - The Review

Remove this Banner Ad

What if we don't rate any of the KP talent available at thst stage?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If we don't rate any of the available KP talent at pick 11 then some very good prospects will be left.

Anyone watch tonight and see how Bewley went?
Bewley?

Bewley?

Ah, he's sick. My best friends sisters boyfriend brothers girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid whos going with this girl that he passed out at 31 flavours last night.

Got the ball about 25 times and kicked 2.2. Another good game. Very much a wingman as he plays rather outside the contest, yet has the size to take marks around the ground. Extremely left-sided. I think he's 22, so the room for improvement factor is questionable... But he might be the type of player that looks even better with superior players around him.

Lachie Shultz was the one that impressed me. Livewire forward pocket who looks like he could play some decent minutes in the middle or at least on a wing. Clever around goal and also in general play. Turns 21 at the end of the year.

Looked an outstanding prospect from what I saw of him. Took a running mark 70m odd out late in the last quarter and immediately swung onto his left foot to kick 60m himself, in a Mark Bayes fashion. Looks the goods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is is that Bailey Scott more than likely going to chose the Gold Coast over us....
Sounds like a dirty word.

Seriously why would anyone that wants football success choose that basket case of a franchise?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Word is is that Bailey Scott more than likely going to chose the Gold Coast over us....
Is it due to being involved in their program all year?
Hard to feel hes gotten to know the club more intimately and its influenced his decision.

Well time to start future proofing the backline, so Jordan Clark for me. Great intercept mark, reads the play well, just needs meat on the bones and he'll be good to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back