Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are your 'fringe players' GG?

Who wants Peyton Barber for a draft pick left?

Woodson ???

One word: No.

LD has been working hard in the background (hence, not much draft discussion on his part) but I can assure you that there is some tactical ideas getting discussed this off-season. We’re happy to welcome the miffed Black Cat Mario Addison who wasn’t impressed by the NFL Top 100 listings recently.

Before I make my pick, can somebody tell me why Theo Riddick is listed as an available player on ESPN?

As far as I can tell he wasn't dropped but he's not on anyone's roster. If he's available he'll definitely be my pick here
He was on NDG's roster, and he didnt choose him as a keeper....when NDG came back and saw he needed to select his own keepers.

NakedDeadGuy dspeed Dagless manureid Cassius_Clay peterbuch74 Wizard drd23 Woodson TheGreatBarryB balmainforever

Created a sheet listing your entire offline roster. It shows the position maximums allowed, and your total roster to date. And thus players you have in excess at positions that you also need to get down to.

I need you to start thinking about which of your players you want released to make way for the players you drafted.

If you know already, let me know, the sooner I know the sooner I can upload draft results....even tho I wont open league till early September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade between Balmain and Cassius_Clay

Engram, my 2019 second and a 4th for Garcon and 2019 1st.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back