Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Turns out GG.exe was on the right track with David Johnson, the old man got paid by the Cardinals and is now playing like he has lead in his boots.

Need to start taking the wisdom of the ol gg more seriously from now on, killing it in AE, destroying reputations in ND and now put the jinx on my top trade in.

Turns out GG.exe was on the right track with David Johnson, the old man got paid by the Cardinals and is now playing like he has lead in his boots.

Need to start taking the wisdom of the ol gg more seriously from now on, killing it in AE, destroying reputations in ND and now put the jinx on my top trade in.
I've been telling everyone to listen to me for years and years....turns out that advice was from a man behind his time.

You still won that trade, sadly for Bucking Beads :D

Trubisky is god awful.

Players picked up in the package i got off Blacky for Julio Jones:

Mike Williams (signed him for 5 years @ 1m this past offseason.. 27th in Empire for points by WRs after 3 weeks)

Traded Blacky's second rounder Kenny Golladay (signed him for 5 years @ 2m this past offseason... 6th in Empire for points by WRs after 3 weeks) and a 3rd rounder back which i used on Derwin James (2nd in Empire for points by Safties after 3 weeks)

Traded Blacky's first for Jamison Crowder (meh so far, still, he's def no worse/better than the majority of WRs picked up before or after him)

#traderape #ChipKellyGMoftheyear
You need a new definition of trade rape as I’m undefeated with the most points scored and I didn’t have rights to Williams at 5 years

GG also said i was wrong to rank McCaffery ahead of Mixon in the offseason and that Peyton Barber would haunt me.

If you throw as many darts as he does you're bound to land a bullseye every now and then. :p

You need a new definition of trade rape as I’m undefeated with the most points scored and I didn’t have rights to Williams at 5 years

GG using #traderape in alpha this offseason inspired me to use it here, wasn't a dig at you, a brag at my own GM'ing more so, just showing what i did with the package. Doubtful ill ever smash speculative players and draft picks out of the park like that any time again soon.

GG using #traderape in alpha this offseason inspired me to use it here, wasn't a dig at you, a brag at my own GM'ing more so, just showing what i did with the package. Doubtful ill ever smash speculative players and draft picks out of the park like that any time again soon.
Do like me some Golladay though.

Do like me some Golladay though.

Yea, you could see the potential last year in flashes, maybe not to this extent but it was there.

Williams is the one I'm really happy/surprised about, didn't think id see him look this good/be this productive this whole season let alone after week 3..

Yea, you could see the potential last year in flashes, maybe not to this extent but it was there.

Williams is the one I'm really happy/surprised about, didn't think id see him look this good/be this productive this whole season let alone after week 3..
Got them both in omega :handok:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting Tannehill over Cousins. As ******ed as it sounds, a 40 point difference between the two. Would be handy right now. :$

This x100 right now, Mahomes needing to score 28+ tomorrow for BPG to win, turned a certain win into a 50/50 at best for me. grrr

in better news:

"Steals" exist!!! :eek:

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 5.14.52 pm.png

Bradley Roby will look after you mate

Id prefer Justin Simmons INTs if possible pretty please (cause i need points for Jailhouse tomoro vs Manu)

Go Horsies!! Ive always loved Denver. :D

So close to getting my first win for the season against Barry B. If only Lamar Miller could have scored an extra 95 points i would have got across the line. Maybe next time.

Blacky might be hard to beat in all play 55-5

Keep on somehow losing please Shiny despite being one of the higher scorers in the league. #ABdraftpicks

Baz getting his s**t together the past few weeks after running into his nemesis Mojave Riders. Most points in the entire league. Yet 2-2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back