Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

fwiw, im open to new people, not recycled ones from other leagues, as long as they're contactable and/or can frequent here from time to time regarding trades and keeping in the loop of all the million off-season steps that occur each year. dynasty leagues can't have awol owners.

fyi, the color scheme is just for the season ending....i have decided to use an NFL team theme for every PAST season, so that they can be distinguished from each other.

next year will be standard theme, but when over, will become a team theme to put that season to rest.

Really ought to find a replacement soon. They'll need time to read all the rules, scoring systems, roster and salary cap information, as well as all the RFA stuff that fairly soon will start happening again. The 2019 league season will open pretty soon, see below...

View attachment 614034
My mate will take the team and will sign up to BigFooty and post here after work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Darius Leonard at 2.14, sad I didn't stick to that and pick him up in Fleaflicker and Jailhouse.

Pfff non cash scum leagues, as long as you get it right in the comps that pay money...who cares hey ? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back