MVP 2018 GWS MVP - Round 7 vs Geelong @ GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
OK, so that was shite, and we're all pissed. I'm sure right now no-one wants to give anyone anything, but in the coming days once we all calm down share out your 15 points. As a concession to tonight being so bad, if you don't assign all of your 15 points I'll count them as 'no-one' under the new system.

3 Shiel
3 TT
3 Haynes
1 Finlayson
1 Whitfield
No real standouts and I am sure a few had games they would like to forget

Couldn't give 5 points to anyone, didn't think anyone played that well, and while some had 'possessions' they gave them straight to the Cats so didn't get anything from me ...

4 - Nick Haynes: disposal wasn't the greatest (who's was frankly) but did a great job of intercepting for us & was our best for mine despite a heavy knock from Hawkins early
3 - Dylan Shiel: the most effective of our mids, but disposal was iffy and sprayed several goal attempts wide
3 - Lachie Whitfield: fought hard at the back on a torrid night for defenders
2 - Tim Taranto: played right to the end, fought hard for the contested ball & tackled hard
1 - Jeremy Finlayson: had some bad short kicks out of defence, but I'll give him credit for at least being a target when moved into the goal square & snagged 2 goals

5) Haynes
4) Whitfield
3) sheil
2) Taranto
1) Cogs

One of the more disappointing nights at the footy. Gees I dislike Geelong.

Did think about not giving votes this week as all of the above players all had poor moments just not as many as the others.

No 5s from me this week either, No 4s because everyone was shite. 3s for those who were less shite than others.

3. Haynes
3. Taranto
3. Shiel
3. Whitfield
3. MDB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back