List Mgmt. 2018 Trade, Free Agency & Draft thread MK II [Polec ✔️ Hall ✔️ Gaff ❓ Newman ❓]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged me" was better than the original, which was also very good mind you. Goldmember not so much.

Oh yes. Who can forget:

tenor.gif

O15xTh.gif

Heupr8.gif

YzHQRa.gif

If anybody gets a "thread rollover" alert from the last thread just ignore it, this is the follow on thread. I was trying to use a mod tool, it failed and in true spirit of the job if at first you don't succeed **** it.
I cant get my hands on any gear at the moment. I need this thread at all times
I NEEEEEED IT

Nothing fuels my adrenaline like this beautiful piece of nonsensical crap

So devils advocate, don't get Gaff, who else do we target ?. Ive a couple in mind .....

Cam Ellis Yolman (Adelaide)
Tyson Stengle ( Richmond)

On another note, Essendon clearing the decks early .... Trying to Gaff a big fish ?.

So devils advocate, don't get Gaff, who else do we target ?. Ive a couple in mind .....

Cam Ellis Yolman (Adelaide)
Tyson Stengle ( Richmond)

On another note, Essendon clearing the decks early .... Trying to Gaff a big fish ?.

Not a big rap for CEY but Stengle would fill a need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Tarryn plays a blinder this weekend - by next week we’ll be onto thread 3 then

Going by your posting in recent time, I'm pretty sure it will give you some more oxygen to go in to uber-delist mode.

Confident enough to take my Gaff 'feeling' from 50-50 to 60-40.

Belief is growing.

The longer he doesn't sign at WCE, the closer he gets to Arden Street.

it was about now Dusty re-signed didn't he

I never thought we had Martin in the bag, and all I am saying here is it's a two horse race.

31st August (the TFS clip from Ralph Carr's pool room was aired then).

bb8d7ac1e7b5b94b02d650f46d56e42a

Yep, according to his manager, on this day last year, he was Arden Street bound.

They're a not my cup of tea, but there's a famous Guns 'n' Roses tale. Basically the record exec from Geffen is at a club after their gig in 1985.

They're the hot ticket in town and labels are starting to circle. Few ANR sorts are hanging around having a pint, joking about who's going to sign them.

Out of nowhere, Axl jumps into the conversation and says to this blonde record rep, "Hey, we'll sign for you guys, 5k less than the competition, if you walk down Sunset Boulevard nude after work".

She laughs it off, but the Geffen rep starts sweating buckets.

He spends the next two weeks trying to get the deal over the line, confident he's the front runner and having really productive talks with the band and their agent.

Every night for two weeks before he signs them, he looks out his window on Sunset Boulevard for a naked blonde chick, only leaving for home once the sun sets.

I am that Geffen rep. I'm aware we're close with both of them, likely done with Polec, but boy I'm jumpy.

Hopefully there's no more of this stuff in the new thread. This is a discussion about trading and music should go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back