News 2018 VFL and VFLW Practice Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Clarke ready-ish? I know his kicking is poor and that itself is enough to keep him out but we need an extractor. If he has 5 kicks and 20 handballs that’s good enough if he’s actually winning ball.

Is Clarke ready-ish? I know his kicking is poor and that itself is enough to keep him out but we need an extractor. If he has 5 kicks and 20 handballs that’s good enough if he’s actually winning ball.
His kicking wasn't bad yesterday actually. Didn't second guess himself and just hit it.

I think he'll be ready to play a few lower ranked teams in the second half of the year if he continues on his current trajectory.

His kicking wasn't bad yesterday actually. Didn't second guess himself and just hit it.

I think he'll be ready to play a few lower ranked teams in the second half of the year if he continues on his current trajectory.

My hope is the Clarke comes in and is the missing piece. Not through amazing plays but simply for the fact he will battle for the first use of the ball and won't.

My hope is the Clarke comes in and is the missing piece. Not through amazing plays but simply for the fact he will battle for the first use of the ball and won't.
Running machine, ball magnet, tackles hard. Matt Crouch had kicking issues at junior level and Jobe took awhile to get his kicking up to scratch. No reason Clarke can’t become a very solid contributor for us in the midfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back