2019-20 Big Bash League

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox Exclusive BBL|09 Games (BBL|08 Performance)
5: Renegades (Champions)
5: Strikers (7th)
4: Stars (Runners-Up)
4: Heat (5th)
4: Thunder (6th)
4: Scorchers (Wooden Spooners)
3: Hurricanes (Minor Premiers)
3: Sixers (Semi-Finalists)

Roz Kelly?
Yeah thats her

bccfd033fc2240955aef1faa7d31106c

Not to be confiused with Rose Kelly (who became Rose jacobs)

Fox Exclusive BBL|09 Games (BBL|08 Performance)
5: Renegades (Champions)
5: Strikers (7th)
4: Stars (Runners-Up)
4: Heat (5th)
4: Thunder (6th)
4: Scorchers (Wooden Spooners)
3: Hurricanes (Minor Premiers)
3: Sixers (Semi-Finalists)

Sixers with the least, what a shock...

Notice tonight they are on when every other Saturday night has been a Fox exclusive?

He’s an Australian resident these days, married that journo who’s name escapes me right now.
Remember reading that he hopes to qualify as an Aussie down the track.
Roz Kelly I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will the Big Bash ever be able to generate genuine rivalry between the clubs?

Players change clubs too much and they’re not nasty enough to get on the nerves of opposition players & supporters.

Remember Warnie famously getting stuck into Marlion Samuels? That’s the closest ‘incident’ I can remember.

Australia and India thrive off the bitterness and tension it’s built upon with so many fiery clashes between Kohli and the Australians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the hype around Riley Meredith should now be matched by hype around Wes Agar, particularly as the latter's record in other formats is superior so far, too.

Agreed!

Wes Agar seems to have somewhat of a brain too! Given the responsibility of bowling some death overs to boot. Do rate him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowds down again, although above all the reasons given by CA I wonder if more regional games has impacted this? Certainly don't have an issue if Alice Springs, northern Tasmania, Geelong etc get extra games. Might be smaller total crowds but more accessible to a higher number of people.

These numbers aren't pretty. Playing games in regional areas will play a part.

Regional games and half the capital cities being covered in smoke for weeks would have played a big part.

You’d think with all the international players back crowds will pick up for the last week and the finals. CA will be hoping for a stars home grand final as that crowd will be boosted by the bushfire fundraiser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back