Game Day 2019 Grand Final

Who will you be barracking for on Grand Final day ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

from a west coast supporter on the gws review thread - I s**t you not:

"A grand final loss is hard to take and I don't want to be full of empty platitudes. Pretty sure anyone who isn't a Richmond supporter was hoping you guys could have given it to them. Bloody hard for an interstate club to back up every week in this compromised competition. Good luck in 2020."

This result reminds me of 1999. In the preliminary final, put in a tremendous effort to get over the overwhelming favourites * by one point. We really played our grand final in that Prelim final against the scum, but were buggered in the GF the next week against North. Giants spent in PF against the pies, the encounter took everything out of them. Predictable result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL to blame for Gold Coast problems they royally stuffed that up without thought.Did not give them the concessions
they then handed out to GWS and over compensated to not end up with another mess on there slimy little hands

That town is Afghanistan for Australian sports franchises. Those who don't learn from Rambo 3 are bound to repeat it.

Doesnt help trying to play a possession game against the pressure the tiges bring.

A couple of howlers from the umps which is a shame.

Seriously how good is that kid taranto.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Lost this at the selection table. Davis and Whitfield should never have played.
hate to say playing unfit players in big games is likely to end in blood & tears but...........

Back