List Mgmt. 2019 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies, Wanderers
I’m assuming it was done with his permission - if he was looking to walk out at the end of the year, why would he put his name to a 4 year $400,000 program?
Hmmmmm....

More than 3000 multicultural students across 20 schools in Western Sydney will get closer to the GIANTS than ever before thanks to a new community program named after two of the club’s stars.
The Stephen Coniglio-Amanda Farrugia Community Program is made possible thanks to a $400,000 commitment over four years from the NSW Liberals and Nationals Government.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

General Giant

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
I’m assuming it was done with his permission - if he was looking to walk out at the end of the year, why would he put his name to a 4 year $400,000 program?
Hmmmmm....

More than 3000 multicultural students across 20 schools in Western Sydney will get closer to the GIANTS than ever before thanks to a new community program named after two of the club’s stars.
The Stephen Coniglio-Amanda Farrugia Community Program is made possible thanks to a $400,000 commitment over four years from the NSW Liberals and Nationals Government.
Would hope so.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

AFL Club
GWS
Thought something might have been announced on any contracts today even if it was a minor one it would have been good to have something but maybe something will be announced leading into the next home game. I think some will be waiting till they play in the first half of the season to maximise the potential salary they are on so not too worried but some contract extensions for the new draftees or Flynn would be some good news
List below
Coniglio
Kelly
Himmelburg
Hopper
Tomlinson
Buntine
De Boer
Flynn

Top Bottom