- Sep 16, 2014
- AFL Club
IF the answer to all your questions is yes, lookout here we come.In my long life I can’t recall being ‘interested’ in SO many players. It’s a lot easier for me to list who I won’t bother with than who I will. And I’m not focusing on them not out of disdain but rather just don’t have the bandwidth!
Maybe Macreadie is close to that group.
Even the oldies interest me. How are Kreuzer, Simmo and Murph hanging on? What’s this Newnes like? Is Casboult as fit as he was last year? Is Cripps moving better with the reduced weight?
Like it’s an incredible list now. So much depth and talent. Flexibility. Points of summer intrigue:
- will Setters lock down a Central on ball role?
- is Kennedy going to force out someone on the half forward line?
- has LOB strengthened up his body enough to make it a real contest for wing with Newnes?
- are Philp and Ramsay fit enough to push for games?
- is Stocker genuinely in the mix now?
- is Cunners back to full fitness?
- can MCG hold his own in runs?
- is Dow fit and strong enough now?
- did SPS and SOs step it up again? Fitness wise?